TV: CSN Bay Area / Radio: KNBR
Arena: Oracle Arena aka Welcome to the Roaracle
Tip-Off: 7:30 PST
Blog Buddy: Grizzly Bear Blues
Note: We'll keep everyone updated on Curry's condition tonight.
He was diagnosed with a mild concussion and will not be playing.
The best thing about rematches is we can learn from our mistakes... or create new ones. The Grizzlies on the other hand, have our number winning the last 10 games against us. Whatever tricks we have under our sleeves, every thing's gotta unfold tonight.
Here's what we need to do to win:
- No Stephen Curry tonight? It's gonna be interesting to see Andre Iguodala run point, which can work to our advantage. If Andre can create plays, we should be able to make a lot of moves.
- We've got the best shooting percentage on the 3-point line in the NBA right now. If we can work this to our advantage, we can avoid our 11th loss against Memphis. #JustKeepShooting!
- Defense. Defense. Defense. Let the shooters shoot and let our Bigs D up and clean up under the boards.
- In the end, it's Stephen Curry Bobble Head night and 10,000 fans in our arena are gonna feel like winners!
"Over the Top, Feel Good" predictions:
- With Steph out, Klay Thompson should be set for another great night launching across the 3-point line & around the paint. #SplashLord supreme.
- Looking for increased defensive contributions from our front court. Randolph & Gasol are gonna work our bigs, our Dubs should be up for the challenge`.
- Of all the nights we're gonna need em'... Will our bench show up & hold on to whatever lead we can gain? I say yes, this is a big game tonight!
- We all know this is going to be a tough match up, in the end: Dubs win it by 1 with a wicked buzzer beater.
- Bonus: That fella in the baby blue wind breaker jump suit makes his triumphant return during a 4th quarter officials time out and wows the Roaracle on the Jumbo Tron with an amazing dance routine!
My Warriors Wonder Prediction: "Andre the Creator"
Andre Iguodala with another game winning shot?
It could happen!