Box score |
Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Warriors lose Iguodala for a while; Bogut somehow stays healthy
Game thread: Golden State Warriors @ LA Lakers Community Live Blog: BEAT LA IN LA! BEAT LA IN LA! BEAT LA IN LA! (1460+ comments)
Preview: Golden State Warriors @ LA Lakers Preview: Nothing like a little TGIF on ESPN!
Lakers: Silver Screen and Roll
Recap: Lakers ride Pau, swag to victory against Golden State 102-95
Game thread: Lakers vs Warriors Live Game Thread
Preview: Lakers vs. Warriors: Round 2, fight!
Associated Press: Gasol, Young propel Lakers past Warriors 102-95 | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Lakers pick up another home win over Warriors
Rusty Simmons: Warriors shoot poorly in road loss to Lakers | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Game 13: Lakers 102, Warriors 95
Marcus Thompson II: Warriors lose to Lakers; Iguodala injures hamstring | (Mobile)
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Ugly night at Staples Center
- At shootaround, nobody was sure if Curry would play. Before the game, the official word came out.
Marcus Thompson II: Warriors Still Unsure if Stephen Curry Can Play at Lakers Tonight
Marcus Thompson II: Warriors Rule Stephen Curry Out for Road Game at Lakers
CSN Bay Area Staff: Curry officially ruled out against Lakers
- After the game, Iguodala talked about his injury.
Marcus Thompson II: UPDATED: Andre Iguodala Out with Left Hamstring Strain
On tonight's game:
“We had enough to get it done and we did not get it done. We’re a no excuse basketball team and it’s just disappointing right now, but we’ll be fine. We cannot walk away with a good taste with how we played and the effort we put forth. ”
On playing without Stephen Curry:
“We’re a good basketball team and when you’re a good basketball team you find ways to get it done in spite of adversity and the bad teams use the ‘tailor-made’ excuses. That’s not who we are and that’s not who we’re going to be.”
On Andre Iguodala's injury:
“We’re playing short-handed right now. They don’t have one of the better players in the world playing for them right now, so we can’t use that as an excuse. We’re going to be short-handed again tomorrow depending on whether Steph [Curry] plays or not, but we’ll see. Andre [Iguodala] probably is a tough one to play tomorrow as well as some other guys, so we just have to fight through somehow, and this is a team that has great chemistry, and never gives up.”
On the game:
“It was tough, and the Lakers hit shots. We have to watch the second half of the game once again because we outrebounded by 14, we won the points in the paint, fast break points, second chance points, you name it, and still we got beat. So outside of hitting shots, we’re going to have to take a look at what went wrong tonight. Obviously anytime a team scores 100 on you, we have to take a look at what we did defensively, because we’re a better defensive team than that.”
On hearing a pop in his hamstring:
“Yeah, that’s what I felt, so that’s why I was so concerned. I knew it was something. Normally I can just run it off, or it’ll go away, but once I heard a “pop,” I knew it was serious.”
On how serious this injury might be:
“I’ve been hurt. I might have had something that might have kept me out of a game, or something really minor…but this one kind of worries me a little bit. I’ll take it serious, I’m sure I’ll be back really, really soon. I feel like my bodies been pretty good to me since I’ve been here, so sooner than everyone thinks.”
(after the game)
Rusty_SFChron: Andre Iguodala said he felt a pop in his left hamstring. "That's when I knew it was serious. ... I can't even walk right now."
RicBucher: Steph Curry passed concussion protocol but admitted to doc to still having headaches. Hopes those subside, passes tests Sat and is a go
andre: Thanks for the prayers and support. I'll be back very soon god willing.
- Andre Iguodala suffered a left hamstring strain in the 3rd qtr and did not return.
- On the CSN post game show, Greg Papa speculated that the couple of times that Curry held his head MIGHT be due to light sensitivity, which is a post concussion symptom. If this is true, don't expect Curry to play tomorrow.
- Do we even care what's next right now? I don't, because it'll be very ugly. Charles Barkley may have been on to something about us in a "hell hole".
|Sat||Nov 23||7:30 PM||Trail Blazers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Tue||Nov 26||5:00 PM||@Hornets||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Wed||Nov 27||5:30 PM||@Mavericks||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Fri||Nov 29||5:00 PM||@Thunder||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 680 AM|
|Sun||Dec 1||3:00 PM||@Kings||CSN Bay Area||KTCT 1050 AM|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- It's a fun little game we've been playing around here. Pick 4 guys whom you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. How did you do in tonight's game?
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors @ LA Lakers
Santa Cruz Warriors
- At least one Warrior team had a good day today. Seth Curry broke the team record for most points scored by an SCWarrior in a game - 34 pts. Cameron Jones also tied the team record at 31 pts.
- I'm debating if I want to have a SCWarriors section to keep us in the flow of the SCWarriors story lines.