Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: The Golden State Jermaine O'Neals escape New Orleans
Game thread: Game thread: Warriors begin four-game road trip tonight against Pelicans (1100+ comments)
Preview: Preview: Golden State Warriors at New Orleans Pelicans 11-25-2013
Associated Press: Thompson leads Warriors over Pelicans 102-101 | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Warriors hold off Hornets
Rusty Simmons: O'Neal comes up big in Warriors' win | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Game 15: Warriors 102, New Orleans 101
Marcus Thompson II: Golden State Warriors hold off New Orleans Pelicans | (Mobile)
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: W's outlast Pelicans, start road trip right
Monte Poole: Fast Forward: O'Neal's best game comes at crucial time for Warriors
Adam Lauridsen: Unlikely Heroes (Warriors 102, Pelicans 101)
- More thoughts on the Lakers/Blazers losses.
Marcus Thompson II: Game 13/14 Rewind: Warriors Aren’t Playing Hungry
- The basketball gods say we're not short handed enough. So how about knocking Kuzmic out for the next 6 weeks?
CSN Bay Area Staff: Kuzmic undergoes successful surgery on right hand
- From shootaround, Mark Jackson continues to say "we're fine".
Marcus Thompson II: Mark Jackson: “You Don’t Win Championships in November”
- No postgame news.
On the play of the Pelicans in the second half:
“They got it going offensively in the third quarter, and they have weapons all around the floor and they had some good looks. It’s a well-coached team but we came through with some timely plays late in the game to come away with the victory.”
On Jermaine O'Neal's play:
“That’s why we went and got him. He plays similar defense as (Andrew) Bogut. He anchors our defense and is a presence in the post. He came ready to score. We missed Bogut but Jermaine (O’Neal) did an outstanding job at caring us at times.”
On tonight's game:
“As long as I’ve been in the league I know tonight’s game has nothing to do what we did in other games. You have to go out and give it your best night in and night out.”
On closing out games:
“Tonight coach said that he has confidence in me and set up a play for me. This team has a bunch of guys in this locker room that has great character, and that what you need in this league.”
On Eric Gordon's last shot:
“He had a great look at the rim. It just didn’t fall for him tonight.”
On tonight's win:
“All the games are big wins. (Being) 9-6 is better than (being) 8-7. It may be only November, but these are the wins you need throughout the season. You never know what will happen down the road, but in March and April you need these wins.”
- No interesting notes tonight.
- Thankfully, I was wrong about not winning, but just BAAAAAARELY. Tomorrow, with no time to rest, we challenge the renewed Monta Ellis and the Mavericks. Monta Ellis have it all, because he has not lost to us since we traded him. His record against us is 104-0.
|Wed||Nov 27||5:30 PM||@Mavericks||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Fri||Nov 29||5:00 PM||@Thunder||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 680 AM|
|Sun||Dec 1||3:00 PM||@Kings||CSN Bay Area||KTCT 1050 AM|
|Tue||Dec 3||7:30 PM||Raptors||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Fri||Dec 6||5:00 PM||@Rockets||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- It's a fun little game we've been playing around here. Pick 4 guys whom you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. How did you do in tonight's game?
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors @ New Orleans Pelicans