Warriors (3-1) vs Timberwolves (3-1)
TV: CSN Bay Area + NBA TV
Radio: KNBR 680
Venue: Target Center, Minneapolis, MN
Blog Buddy: Canis Hoopus
How do you even top the Warriors big win vs. the 76ers this past Monday?
How about going 2-0 on the road against tonight's opponent, the 3-1 Minnesota Timberwolves & keeping our win streak alive!
Monday's game in Philly was definitely an exciting one. Tonight is going to be a good one: just how electrifying can our Dubs get against a Timberwolves team who's playing some great basketball?
The keys to a GSW victory are simple: stay focused, play some solid defense and run the floor. It's a lot to ask for on the road, but these aren't the same ol' Warriors from a few seasons ago!
3 Keys to get that Win... Get it Dubs!
1) Shake down Kevin Love (who's averaging 26.6 ppg) & limit him from making big plays. Put some bigs on him and clog up that inside paint. A little bit of Andrew Bogut & David Lee should do the trick!
2) "Splash it up" with the 3-pointers. Klay Thompson & Stephen Curry need to light it up on the road (both averaging 22+ points per game) sprinkle in contributions from Lee, Iguodala, Bogut and our bench and we should be good so long as our shooting percentage is up.
3) As mentioned earlier... run the floor and play solid defense to complicate our scoring power. Pretty optimistic right now!
• Harrison Barnes could possibly make his debut with a strong impact off the bench. Take it easy if needed!
• Can Stephen Curry record another triple double on the road? Hey! Anythings possible!
• Dubs rule the 3-point line. Minnesota's in for a show! (hope they brought rain coats! #SplashBrothers)
• Warriors take this by 7. #DubsAllDay!
Update: Harrison Barnes is a game time decision... if he returns, it'll be "In a Major Way." LOL