I'm not a fan of back to back road games and tonights game could get ugly.
What else can I say? We're not fully healthy & it didn't help in last night's game vs the Houston Rockets, which started out real ugly. Enter the Memphis Grizzlies, these guys are 2-0 this season against our Dubs. We're either going to need a really good Jermaine O'Neal speech or some plain old luck. (11 straight losses against Memphis... ouch!)
Keys to survival... I mean a victory:
- We've said it time and time again... Contain Zach Randolph by playing some over the top defense for all 4 quarters (still haven't seen it yet, lol).
- Make a "splash" in Memphis. Meaning let the Splash Brothers go crazy on the 3-point line. If we can get both Klay & Steph to drain their shots it's gonna be a huge headache for the Grizzlies.
- Stop Mike Conley from scoring on us. He's averaging 19.5 points vs our squad this season.
- We saw some great contributions from our bench last night: Bazemore with 12 buckets, Speights with 9 pts/7 rebounds, O'neal with 5 pts/5 rebounds & a motivational speech to the team. If we can get a little more of this and just a little bit more from the folks coming off the bench, a win can be a possibility.
- Just break that 11 game losing streak against the Grizzlies. Make it a point to win on the road and hand Memphis their fifth loss in 7 games. Go Dubs!
- Solid performance from Stephen Curry as usual
- Lights out above the arc from Klay Thompson
- It was great to see Kent Bazemore drop 12 points against Houston last night - I think we'll see a bigger contribution from him tonight
- Andrew Bogut's gonna get a block party going in Memphis
- Harrison Barnes is our x-factor tonight, heck maybe even our Warriors Wonder!
- Warriors win by 4. (fingers crossed!)