The shorthanded Trail Blazers will be playing spoiler tonight even with LaMarcus Aldridge not suiting up due to a sprained ankle. For the Warriors... man, we MUST win to maintain that sixth spot in the playoffs, nuff' said! The mistakes made during Wednesday night's Kings match up was costly. Adjustments need to be made and a off the charts shooting night will really help us out. Lessen up on the mistakes and have big plays from everybody (including the bench) is the key to victory. Lets look at what we need to do to get the job done:
- Stephen Curry facts: He's averaging 22.4 points per game (7th in league) & a 45.2% 3-point shooter (3rd in the league). Have him run the floor with the pieces in place - Lee, Bogut, Jack, Barnes, Thompson, Laundry... Fan's will be throwing up the "W" tonight!
- David Lee the "Double-Double." We've been getting it night after night. Getting a little bit more out of Andrew Bogut offensively would help too but hey, I'm being patient with him still and he's doing a good job so far. (in my opinion)
- Problem: Klay Thompson was 1-13 shooting vs. the kings on Wednesday. Solution: flip that around tonight and shoot 13-1. That will put us on top.
- Harrison Barnes is the X-factor... more like the "dunk factor" actually! Always excited to see someone get posterized! Win or night his highlight dunks are exciting!
- Portland is short handed tonight. They're still a great ball club, but by exposing their problems, especially with they're leading scorer out, we can avoid the victory going to the spoilers.
- Dubs need to force turnovers and not create them!
- As always: Play smart. It's as sImple as that Warriors!
Klay Thompson shoots lights out
Stephen Curry has another 30+ point game
David Lee adds on his 28th league leading double double
Harrison Barnes goes on a "dunk rampage"
A whole lotta "Bazemoring" going on!
Nothing but big things for Golden State: Dubs win by 8