TV: CSN Bay Area | Radio: KNBR 680
Tip-Off: 7pm PST
Arena: US Airways Center
Blog Buddy: Bright Side of the Sun
I know it's probably a little too early to gloat, but I have to say I find it hilarious that lots of folks predicted that the Suns would be better than the Warriors at the beginning this season. Even with Andrew Bogut playing well under half of the season, the Warriors are a superior team to the Suns. Phoenix has been unsavory like Sunny Delight this season. The Warriors on the other hand have a magic number to attain...
With any combo of 3 wins by the Dubs or 3 losses by the much maligned Utah Jazz, Warrior fans will be treated to a 3rd trip to the playoffs since 1992. I don't have to tell you, but this is quite a big deal around these parts.
Here's why: The W Column: Unbelievable, Unforgettable, and Unstoppable Baby! (10/25/07)
To go Biggie on this one- "If you don't know, now you know."
Now that the Warriors grim reapers are gone (see Polling GSoM: Can the Warriors Do It Without Us?), here's hoping Paul Wong is ready to make a comeback. We can't do it without him!
The golden era of Golden State of Mind. Man those were some good times.
Let's get this W.
- Stephen Curry drops 20-10.
- Jermaine O'Neal doesn't put up 20-10 tonight.
- David Lee does though.
- Wes Johnson continues to drive the Minnesota Timberwolves crazy by hinting that he might not be a bust.
- Lindsey Hunter confuses his team when he draws up a play for Morris. (I'll be genuinely disappointed if no one thinks that line is clever in the comments.)
- The Suns get their 8th loss in a row.
- Warriors by 7.
- WE BELIEVE PLAYOFF.