If the following applies to you:
1) You're a 12 year NBA veteran
2) You've been to two NBA Finals
3) You were a member of the San Antonio Spurs during the Greg Popovich era
3) You generally have no team responsibility, playing sparingly
4) You're making $11 million/year
...then make a free throw.
Note: I'm ignoring Carl Landry because at least he had the good grace to go 4-5 from the floor and grab 6 rebounds in his 14 minutes, although his two misses also stung. But seriously, the Warriors really ought to consider paying RJeff to go away next season, sunk cost be damned, and go get a 3rd guard that can bring the ball up against pressure and, hopefully, make a few 3-pointers every now and then.