I have a lot of questions that I'll know the answers to later this evening:
- Are the Warriors content to go into free agency with their current young roster plagued with 2 horrific expiring contracts and the looming free agency drama with Jarrett Jack and Carl Landry?
- Do GM Bob Meyers and scouting lead Larry Riley see anyone in this draft worth the luxury tax?
- Will it be painful to see the Utah Jazz finally use the Warriors pick in this year's draft? (The Chris Mullin-created Marcus Williams nightmare ends today!)
- Can the Warriors pull a shocking magic trick and turn Andris Biedrins' expiring $9 million contract into something useful?
- Can Richard Jefferson's $11 million expiring deal be used in some unfathomable blockbuster?
- Will it be even tougher to make the Western Conference Playoffs after tonight?
- Will the Warriors avoid drafting another bust- by not doing anything at all?
Happy NBA Draft Day!