It's tough coming back from 4 days off and losing back to back games in the NBA. Don't let that 15-23 record the Pelicans have fool you. We barely escaped with a 1-point win in our last adventure with em' back in November. The Pelicans who suffered a tough loss against the Rockets Wednesday night (103-100) are looking to snap that ugly 7 game losing streak against Golden State. Can't let it happen, for us Dubs this is an opportunity to start another winning run.
Numbers don't lie, we can beat em' and heres how:
- Stephen Curry: 37 points and 11 assists vs the Thunder last night was overshadowed by Durant's career night. Steph was shooting 58% last night, keep this up and New Orleans is going to have their hands full.
- The return of our DEFENSE: At least hold the opposing team under 100 points guys. Nothing fancy #FullSquad: play solid D, clog up the lanes and stress out NO's shooters.
- Put pressure on em': Be on the look out for Anthony Davis & Eric Gordon who are putting up some good numbers in the absence of Tyreke Evans, Jrue Holiday & Ryan Anderson. (all on the injured list) Double up on em', force turnovers on em' & just pay close attention on their habits.
- Harrison Barnes will rise against these Pelicans: Kid's been in a slump, all I can say is here's his chance to put some serious points on the boards.
- Jordan Crawford aka "Steezus" aka tonights X-Factor: Give our newest acquisition some time but JC's just going to get better. 8 points in 15 minutes in his Warriors debut is all to the good. A much needed boost within our bench and a difference maker.
Predictions aka So many weapons:
- #FullSquad on deck. Great numbers across the board.
- Andre Iguodala ain't nothing to f**k wit'. Good D & a solid shooting night for these two.
- We're invited to an Andrew Bogut Block party & the Pelicans are invited.
- A Splash Brothers night across the 3 point line? YEP.
- Rise Black Falcon. Rise over these Pelicans!
- No questions: Warriors go home with a W, 113 - 98 is your final score.
Here's the story... #FullSquad