TV: CSN Bay Area / Radio: KNBR
Arena: Oracle aka The Roaracle
Tip-Off: 7:30 PST
At 21-22 The Wizards who are 6th in the Eastern Conference standings come into town looking for a win on the road. Can the Warriors kick off back to back wins and take Washington down? No magic tricks tonight, it's straight up Warriors Basketball! Warriors vs Wizards: Let's do this!
Keys to victory:
- A solid rotation: I recall those nights where Coach Jackson would pull all of our starters and blow a critical 10+ point lead & struggle to come back. We didn't see that vs Portland on Sunday. Mix up the rotation with a mixture of starters & folks off the bench and it's a "W" baby.
- Contain John Wall who's averaging 20 points per game.
- Rebounding is the key: Secure rebounds on both the offensive & defensive end. Turn Washington's missed opportunities into points on our end.
- Light it up on the 3-point line. Curry's having a magnificent run this season. Compliment that with additional shots from Klay Thompson & our other sharp shooters... Washington's in for a world of hurt. Now if we start missing shots... that's a different story.
Predictions: (keeping' em' simple today)
- MVP like numbers for our All-star Steph Curry.
- A big double-double night for David Lee.
- Andre Iguodala puts up some key defensive plays
- Draymond Green's tonights x-factor off the bench.
- Strong rebounding night from Andrew Bogut
- Warriors win it by lucky number 7