Flip the switch y'all. Usually when I do a Warriors game previews here on GSoM we're coming off a bad loss or a single game win, followed by an ugly Dubs loss. All of my predictions are epic fails and my "keys to win" are total busts.
Hold on now, we beat one of the elite teams in the NBA in "hashtag" #BeatTheHeat fashion last night? Yup.
We're coming off our seventh straight win? Yup.
Curry is torching ridiculous numbers game after game making his all-star push even sweeter? Yup.
We have a full squad now?! YUP.
Win after win, we're on a natural high Dub Nation and tonight's game vs the Atlanta Hawks - who've won 6 of their last 8 games - is no exception. This ain't gonna be easy, so don't let up Dubs - go in there and win like you have been these past 7 games and here's how we're gonna do it:
- In Curry We Trust: Let the kid shoot. Last night, Curry had 36 points total, 8 of those were 3-pointers, 12 assists and 4 wicked steals. Steph's on fire, strike while the irons hot!
- David Lee is on a war path: Numbers don't lie and Lee has had some crazy games during this 7 game win streak. Let the man wreck havoc! 32 points and 14 rebounds against the Heat, David's averaging 22.9 points the past 7 games!
- Hashtag: #FullSquad says it all. So many weapons in place and to our disposal. Run the floor, make big plays, take advantage of Atlanta's turnovers, play good defense and create solid plays. We can make a "W" a reality!
- Another ESPN highlight type night for Stephen Curry. Treys, assists and some video game like numbers from this soon-to-be all-star!
- Andrew Bogut is going to be the X-Factor in this game. A mixture of wicked blocks & defensive plays.
- #FullSquad all in aka teamwork makes the dream work. Everyones gonna put up some good numbers tonight.
- Splash Brothers combination beyond the 3-point arc will make an appearance at the Philips Arena. Raincoats are advised.
-Dubs up by 5 over the Hawks. #DubsAllDay