Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Warriors lose to not-so-lowly Bobcats; drop to 14-9 at home
Game thread: Golden State Warriors vs Charlotte Bobcats GameThread: Last Bobcats game in Oakland community live blog (1110+ comments)
Bobcats: Rufus on Fire
Recap: Bobcats defeat Warriors 91-75
Game thread: Charlotte Bobcats at Golden State Warriors gamethread
Preview: Charlotte Bobcats at Golden State Warriors game preview
Associated Press: Bobcats rout Warriors, led by Al Jefferson's 30 points, 13 rebounds | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Jefferson, Bobcats bury Warriors
Antonio Gonzalez: Warriors again play down to opponent as Bobcats win | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Charlotte Bobcats rout Warriors | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Game 49 rewind: Jermaine O’Neal on Warriors needing to be more like Seahawks with championship mentality
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Bobcats embarrass Warriors at Oracle
Monte Poole: Rewind: Instead of exacting revenge, Warriors fall hard
Adam Lauridsen: The Awfulness of Everything (Warriors 75, Bobcats 91)
- Tim Kawakami had a phone interview with Don Nelson yesterday. Here's the transcript, part 1.
Tim Kawakami: Don Nelson interview, Part 1: On Monta Ellis, Andrew Bogut, and watching the Warriors hoist 3s
- Here's another hurdle the Warriors will have to deal with if they want an arena in San Francisco.
: San Francisco group submits signatures to put proposed Warriors arena measure on the ballot | (Mobile)
- Uncle JO is back!
Monte Poole: Warriors' O'Neal to return against Bobcats Tuesday
Diamond Leung: Warriors' Jermaine O'Neal will play Tuesday | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Warriors’ David Lee, Jermaine O’Neal to play against Charlotte
- Previews of the game.
Monte Poole: Fast Forward: Warriors must establish home-court dominance
- No postgame news.
On tonight's game:
On the team's shot selection:
On how their offense is affecting their defense:
On losing the points in the paint battle:
On the return of Jermaine O'Neal:
Comparing tonight's loss to the loss to the Wizards:
On his first game back returning from injury:
On being realistic about championship aspirations:
On if there is a right time to go into 'panic mode':
On losing the season series to Charlotte:
On the team's shooting struggles:
On the team's struggles at home:
- I'm getting tired of this effort. Aren't you?
- At this point, I don't know what team we'll see on Thursday's TNT game - the team that hit the Clippers hard, or tonight's team. You decide and let me know.
|Thu||Feb 6||7:30 PM||Bulls||TNT||KNBR 680 AM|
|Sat||Feb 8||6:00 PM||@Suns||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Mon||Feb 10||7:30 PM||76ers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Wed||Feb 12||7:30 PM||Heat||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 680 AM|
|Wed||Feb 19||7:00 PM||@Kings||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- It's a fun little game we've been playing around here. Pick 4 guys whom you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. How did you do in tonight's game?
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors vs Charlotte Bobcats
Santa Cruz Warriors
- Notes from practice.
Monte Poole: Jermaine O'Neal: 'We should be ashamed'
Vic Tafur: Warriors frustrated by recent losses at home | (Mobile)
Vic Tafur: O’Neal frustrated that Warriors aren’t drinking their “Superman Juice”
Diamond Leung: Golden State Warriors aren't panicking despite home losses | (Mobile)
- Without toughness, the Warriors will get nowhere.
Monte Poole: Warriors lack championship toughness
- Monte Poole lists the obstacles the Warriors are facing to get the new arena built.
Monte Poole: Warriors' arena plan plagued by reality