Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Warriors reach into postseason bag of tricks; beat Suns 113-107
Game thread: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns game thread (1120+ comments)
Preview: Warriors Top 40? Golden State vs Phoenix Preview
Suns: Bright Side Of The Sun
Recap: Recap: Phoenix Suns fall on the road to the Golden State Warriors, 113-107; drop to 8th in the West
Game thread: GameThread: Suns vs. Warriors, Round 4
Preview: Preview: Phoenix Suns vs. Golden State Warriors, Round 4 of 4
Associated Press: Warriors win 4th straight, hold off Suns 113-107 | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Warriors fend off Suns for fourth straight win
Rusty Simmons: Warriors' 16-0 run helps them top Suns | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Game 64: Warriors 113, Phoenix 107
Diamond Leung: Warriors beat Suns 113-107
Diamond Leung: Game 64 rewind: Warriors feeling fine after unloading on Phoenix with big third quarter
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Warriors hold off Suns, reach 40 wins
Monte Poole: Rewind: Third quarter dominance ignites Warriors past Suns
Feltbot: Warriors 113 Suns 107: Lee at Center
Chris L: Team, Work (W’s 113—Phoenix 107)
- Nedovic is back, Kuzmic stays in Santa Cruz. I wonder if this recall is caused by the next piece of news.
CSN Bay Area Staff: Warriors recall Nedovic from Santa Cruz
- Stephen Curry got an MRI yesterday when the pain won't go away.
Rusty Simmons: Stephen Curry to play limited minutes because of quad strain
Diamond Leung: Warriors' Curry to be limited against Suns because of quad strain
Monte Poole: Curry will start vs. Phoenix, but minutes will be limited
On their third quarter play tonight:
On trapping the pick-and-roll with Dragic in the third quarter:
On Stephen Curry:
On if Stephen Curry talked him out of taking him out in the first quarter:
On David Lee:
On the importance of winning home games:
On playing with the lead and closing out games:
On Stephen Curry's leadership:
On the team stepping up in the second half:
On Coach Jackson using a small lineup:
On the team's strong third quarter performance:
- No interesting notes tonight.
Here comes a tough test. We host the Mavericks on Tuesday, and then fly to LA to face the Clippers on Wednesday. The Mavericks just beat the Blazers and the Pacers are on their here to play us. Let's get this win and get more space away from the Mavericks/Grizzlies/Suns.
|Tue||Mar 11||7:30 PM||Mavericks||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Wed||Mar 12||7:30 PM||@Clippers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Fri||Mar 14||7:30 PM||Cavaliers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Sun||Mar 16||6:00 PM||@Trail Blazers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Tue||Mar 18||7:30 PM||Magic||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- It's a fun little game we've been playing around here. Pick 4 guys whom you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. How did you do in tonight's game?
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors vs Phoenix Suns
Santa Cruz Warriors
- The next SCWarriors game is @Idaho Stampede, Wednesday, 6:30 PM, on CBS Sports Network.
- Our Stephen Curry insurance policy headed back to Santa Cruz today.
warriors.com: Warriors Assign Nemanja Nedovic to Santa Cruz Warriors Of NBA D-League
- Notes from practice.
Diamond Leung: Warriors notebook: Curry shrugs off criticism
- Monte Poole's chat thing is now a weekly thing, and here's this week's thing.
Monte Poole: Monte Poole's Warriors chat transcript (3.3.14)
- People out there still think we're a high octane no defense team, which we know isn't true.
Monte Poole: Defense first: This year's squad not your father's Warriors
- Drew Shiller ranks the 30 teams using a photo gallery.
Drew Shiller: Shiller's NBA Power Rankings: Warriors on fringe of Top 5
- Jim Kozimor and Joe Posnanski talked about it on TV. Now you get to comment.
CSN Bay Area Staff: Is Stephen Curry third best player in the NBA?