Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Recap: Curry's game-winner leads Warriors past Mavericks in OT thriller 122-120
Game thread: Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks game thread (1910+ comments)
Preview: Preview: Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks. Someone cheer me up.
Mavericks: Mavs Moneyball
Recap: Mavericks Final Score: Dallas falls at the hands of Steph Curry again, 122-120
Game thread: GAME THREAD: Dallas Mavericks vs. Golden State Warriors
Preview: Four-Pointer: Previewing the Golden State Warriors
Associated Press: Curry leads Warriors past Mavericks 122-120 | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Warriors top Mavericks in OT on Curry's stepback
Rusty Simmons: Curry has overtime answer for Warriors' lack of big men | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Game 74: Warriors 122, Dallas 120 (OT)
Diamond Leung: Stephen Curry's shot lifts Warriors by Mavericks in overtime
Diamond Leung: Game 74 rewind: Warriors’ Jermaine O’Neal baffled by negativity, recommends cherishing ‘special teams’ like this one
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Curry's game-winner lifts Warriors over Mavs
Monte Poole: Rewind: Don't try to figure Warriors out, just enjoy them
Adam Lauridsen: Once Upon a Time in the West (Warriors 122, Mavs 120)
- In a video, Ric Bucher explains what he's heard happened between Mark Jackson and Brian Scalabrine.
Ric Bucher: Ric Bucher NBA Insider Buzz: The Scoop on Mark Jackson and Brian Scalabrine | Mobile
- Previews of the game.
Monte Poole: Fast Forward: Wounded Warriors will be tested in Texas
- No David Lee tonight. And if he's having trouble running full speed, as reported by Diamond, he's likely not playing tomorrow either.
Diamond Leung: Warriors’ David Lee out against Dallas due to hamstring injury
- No postgame news.
On tonight's win:
On tonight's game:
On what his emotions were after making the game winning shot:
On tonight's win:
On how confident he was that the last shot was going in when it left Stephen Curry’s hand:
- No interesting notes tonight.
- When we face the Spur tomorrow, they'll have a day of rest while we had to travel. We're not likely to beat them, so as long as no one gets injured, then that's cool.
|Wed||Apr 2||5:30 PM||@Spurs||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 1050|
|Fri||Apr 4||7:30 PM||Kings||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Sun||Apr 6||6:00 PM||Jazz||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 1050|
|Thu||Apr 10||7:30 PM||Nuggets||CSN Bay Area TNT||KNBR 680 AM|
|Fri||Apr 11||7:30 PM||@Lakers||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 1050|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- It's a fun little game we've been playing around here. Pick 4 guys whom you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. How did you do in tonight's game?
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks