- No more Piers 30-32. The Warriors are now looking at Mission Bay for the new arena.
CSN Bay Area Staff: Report: Plans for Warriors' waterfront arena scrapped
Bay Area News Group: Report: Warriors eyeing new arena site in San Francisco
- David Lee said he was trying to hard at the start of Game 1.
Monte Poole: Which David Lee will Warriors see in Game 2?
- Previews of Game 2.
Monte Poole: Fast Forward: With momentum, Warriors go for road sweep
- The NBA says Draymond Green did foul CP3. O RLY?
Diamond Leung: NBA says Golden State Warriors should have been assessed a foul in final minute of win
Associated Press: Refs missed foul call in Warriors-Clippers
- Jeff Van Gundy and Stephen A. Smith voice their support for Mark Jackson as a coach.
Diamond Leung: As Warriors coach Mark Jackson gets Game 1 win against Clippers, friends at ESPN voice support
- Notes and stuff from Sunday's practice.
Monte Poole: Referees give Warriors another break
Monte Poole: Jackson on Iguodala: 'This is why we went and got him'
Monte Poole: With Warriors-Clippers, 'chess game has kicked off'
Rusty Simmons: Warriors' Lee is rising to the playoff challenge | (Mobile)
Scott Ostler: In Barnes, Warriors may have modest superhero | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Warriors players rallying around Jackson
Diamond Leung: Warriors notebook: Curry foils Clippers' strategy in Game 1
- Don't expect to see EuroRose any time soon.
Rusty_SFChron: Warriors guard Nemanja Nedovic (strained right calf) is out indefinitely, according to the team.
- Brian Witt talks about the Warriors resiliency despite the bad start and all those foul calls.
Brian Witt, warriors.com blog: Game 1 Reaction: They Don't Care What You Think
Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: 2014 NBA Playoffs: Third quarter explosion helps Golden State Warriors steal Game 1 against L.A. Clippers, 109-105
Postgame: Three crazy things that happened in the Golden State Warriors' win over the L.A. Clippers
Game thread 2: Warriors - Clippers Game 1, second half game thread (1900+ comments)
Game thread 1: Golden State Warriors @ LA Clippers Game 1 Playoff Community Live Blog: BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! (1760+ comments)
Preview: Golden State Warriors @ LA Clippers Round 1 Game 1 Playoff Preview: BEAT LA!
Clippers: Clips Nation
Recap: Clippers let chances slip away, 109-105
Postgame: Postgame thread -- Clippers lose a tough one, 109-105
Game thread 2: Game 1 Clippers-Warriors second half open thread
Game thread 1: Round 1 Game 1 Clippers-Warriors open thread
Preview: 2014 NBA Playoffs First Round -- Clippers-Warriors Series Preview
Associated Press: Klay Thompson leads way as Warriors top Clippers in Game 1 | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Warriors hold off Clips in playoff opener
Rusty Simmons: Warriors hold off Clippers in 1st-round series opener | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Game 1: Warriors 109, Clippers 105
Scott Ostler: Warriors' emotions run high, before and after | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Warriors stun Clippers, win playoff opener
Diamond Leung: Warriors reserve comes up with key strategy
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Warriors fend off Clippers in LA for Game 1 win
Monte Poole: Rewind: Jackson, Warriors make rousing opening statement
Adam Lauridsen: Blow the Whistle (Warriors 109, Clippers 105)
Feltbot: Game 1 — Warriors 109 Clippers 105: Lee Owns Griffin
- Notes from pregame interviews.
Rusty Simmons: Warriors vs. Clippers: Game 1 pre-tipoff notes
- Bruce Jenkins digs up a small bit of history between Mark Jackson and Doc Rivers. Plus other NBA notes.
Bruce Jenkins: Opposing coaches were once swapped as point guards | (Mobile)
- Here's a quote from the fan who got doused with water.
CSN Bay Area Staff: Clippers' Griffin douses Warriors fan after fouling out
- Harrison Barnes hit a big shot in the Game 1 win. Plus other game notes.
Rusty Simmons: Struggling Barnes steps up for Warriors on big stage | (Mobile)
- Klay Thompson made multiple contributions to the Game 1 win.
Marcus Thompson II: Thompson: Klay Thompson answers challenge in Game 1 win over Clippers
On the game:
On the team's interior play in the third quarter:
On Chris Paul:
On upcoming playoff series against Los Angeles Clippers:
On the first quarter deficit:
On his performance:
On playing without key players:
- No interesting notes tonight.
- We did what we needed to do - win a game at Staples. But why not get greedy and win 2 games???
|Mon||Apr 21||7:30 PM||@Clippers||CSN Bay Area TNT||KTCT 1050|
|Thu||Apr 24||7:30 PM||Clippers||CSN Bay Area TNT||KNBR 680|
|Sun||Apr 27||12:30 PM||Clippers||ABC||KTCT 1050, ESPN Radio|
|Tue||Apr 29||TBD||@Clippers||CSN Bay Area TBD||KTCT 1050|
|Thu||May 1||TBD||Clippers||CSN Bay Area TBD||KNBR 680|
|Sat||May 3||TBD||@Clippers||CSN Bay Area TNT||KTCT 1050|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- It's a fun little game we've been playing around here. Pick 4 guys whom you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. How did you do in tonight's game?
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors @ LA Clippers
Santa Cruz Warriors
- The SCWarriors didn't do as well in their Game 2 tonight. Perhaps the SCWarriors need Kuzmic back to win the deciding Game 3 on Monday, 5:00 PM.
CSN Bay Area Staff: Santa Cruz Warriors fall to Vipers in Game 2