- If you know how to cook, try this out!
Ayesha Curry: Ayesha Curry's breakfast bread pudding
- After practice, David Lee talked about his injury and his recovery process.
Rusty Simmons: Injured nerve getting on David Lee's nerves | (Mobile)
Carl Steward: Warriors' David Lee: Don't count me out
Monte Poole: Warriors' Lee says don’t count him out
- Monte Poole held an online chat after he returned from the Warriors practice.
Monte Poole: Monte Poole's Warriors chat transcript (4.9.14)
- Welcome, Hilton Armstrong, to the last 5 games of the regular season with the Warriors. I don't know if he qualifies for the playoffs, though, being signed this late in the season.
warriors.com: Warriors Sign Hilton Armstrong for Remainder of the Season
- Mark Purdy compares the Basketball Hall of Fame to other Halls of Fame.
Mark Purdy: Purdy: The non-exclusive Hall of Fame
- David Lee missed Tuesday's practice and will miss Thursday's game against the Nuggets. It's still not looking good.
Rusty Simmons: Nerve issue hinders recovery for Warriors' David Lee | (Mobile)
CSN Bay Area Staff: Report: Lee expected out against Nuggets
- With David Lee out, Draymond Green being the Warriors Answer Man was the topic of Tuesday's practice interviews.
Carl Steward: Golden State Warriors' Draymond Green fills void in David Lee's absence
Monte Poole: Draymond Green brings solutions to Warriors
- The SCWarriors Game 1 vs LA D-Fenders will be on Thursday, 6:30 PM, on CBS Sports Network.
- Uncle JO is a very passionate talker, and after last night's win, he wondered why people are complaining while the Warriors are winning.
Monte Poole: O'Neal puzzled by perpetual Warriors critics
- Mitch Richmond of Run TMC was picked for the Hall of Fame.
warriors.com: Former Warrior Mitch Richmond Elected To Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame
Bay Area News Group: Mitch Richmond elected to Hall of Fame
Monte Poole: The 'M' in 'Run-TMC' headed to Hall of Fame
- Marcus Thompson II is tired of not knowing why some players make or miss the Basketball Hall of Fame.
Marcus Thompson II: Thompson: NBA needs its own Hall of Fame
Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Splash Brothers lead Golden State Warriors to 130-102 rout of Utah Jazz
Game thread: Warriors vs. Jazz game thread (710+ comments)
Preview: Warriors vs Jazz: Another Sunday Funday at the Roaracle!
Jazz: SLC Dunk
Recap: Golden State Warriors set Utah Jazz defense on fire, win 130-102
Game thread: Game Thread: Utah Jazz at Golden State Warriors -- Hope no one gets injured
Preview: Game Preview: Utah Jazz at Golden State Warriors -- Size vs Speed
Associated Press: Curry, Thompson lead Warriors past Jazz 130-102 | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Thompson, Curry carry Warriors in rout of Jazz
Rusty Simmons: Amid apparent chaos, Warriors rout Jazz 130-102 | (Mobile)
Rusty Simmons: Game 77: Warriors 130, Utah 102
Diamond Leung: Golden State Warriors rout Utah Jazz
Diamond Leung: Game 77 rewind: Warriors’ Mark Jackson hopes ‘chatter’ doesn’t take away from team’s achievements
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Curry, Thompson lead W's to blowout win over Jazz
Monte Poole: Rewind: Warriors destroy Jazz in business-like fashion
Adam Lauridsen: Major Chords (Warriors 130, Jazz 102)
- Previews of the game.
Monte Poole: Fast Forward: Warriors with one eye on Jazz, other on standings
- Pregame injury updates. It's not looking good for David Lee.
Diamond Leung: Warriors' Lee out indefinitely -- possibly for the start of the playoffs
Monte Poole: Bogut will return tonight vs. Jazz, Lee remains out
- No postgame news.
On tonight's game:
On Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry:
On if the season high games over .500 mean more amidst all the "chatter":
On if the players use the "chatter" as motivation:
On Stephen Curry's competitive nature:
On the game:
On the play of Klay Thompson:
On the team's mentality to finish the season strong:
On the game:
On the importance of winning a game like tonight:
On the team's recent high level of play:
On the key to the final stretch of games:
- No interesting notes tonight.
- We have 3 days off, and then we close the season playing 5 games in 7 nights. As long as we blow out the teams we're supposed to blow out, we should have enough stamina to make it through this last stretch.
|Thu||Apr 10||7:30 PM||Nuggets||CSN Bay Area TNT||KNBR 680 AM|
|Fri||Apr 11||7:30 PM||@Lakers||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 1050|
|Sun||Apr 13||6:00 PM||@Trail Blazers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680 AM|
|Mon||Apr 14||7:30 PM||Timberwolves||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 680 AM|
|Wed||Apr 16||7:30 PM||@Nuggets||CSN Bay Area ESPN||KNBR 1050|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- It's a fun little game we've been playing around here. Pick 4 guys whom you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. How did you do in tonight's game?
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz