GSoM friend Ryan McNeill of HoopsAddict.com is Mr. Podcast of the hoops blogosphere. Since the Dubs and Ryan's squad the Raptors squared off earlier this morning, we decided to talk a little hoops this late Sunday afternoon. The coolest part about our discussion was trading West Coast and East Coast perspectives on the Warriors and Raptors. Here's just a few of the other topics we covered:
- Andrea Bargnani earning his first double-double of his career
- How much upside Chris Bosh has
- Andrea Bargani swatting six shots
- The development of Monta Ellis
- We debate whether we’d swap Baron Davis for TJ Ford
- Should teams be excited about Morris Peterson being a free agent this summer
- If the Warriors will trade Andris Biedrins and Monta Ellis for Allen Iverson
You can listen to our discussion over at 360 The Pitch [29:31 minutes].
I arrogantly penciled the Warriors for an easy win this morning against Raptors, who I jokingly term the Craptors, but the Warriors and Raptors split the season series 1-1. Maybe the difference between these two squads isn't as great as Warriors fans would like to believe. Which team do you think has a brighter future for the next 2 to 3 seasons?