Ladies and Gentlemen ... I welcome you to the 2006 NBA Lottery draft.
There is NOT one single positive thing I want to discuss tonight. I do not care about anyone's 42 point performance when we as a team stink so badly! Every single game is now a do or die situation and we lose to the freaking Hawks! Need I really say more? I don't know whats worse, being stuck in traffic unable to watch the game, or having to sit in traffic listening to the end of the game unfold. There were times I wanted to drive my car onto incoming traffic!
So, in an effort to be less negative and annoyed I decided to send tonight's recap off with a positive note. I would like to point out the top ten things that went well tonight for the warriors in a David Letterman kind of way ... here we go:
Top Ten Things that went well for the Warriors Tonight:
- Well it was an away game so the fans didn't have to pay to see it ...
- Coach gave Dunleavy and Pietrus a lollypop for their exhaustive 13 and 10 point performances.
- An unbelievable battle between two 42 point performances. Yes this will definitely make the ESPN Classics highlight reel.
- Warriors practicing safe basketball: Absolutely no touching what-so-ever, especially on defense!
- Ike and Ellis both score 4 points. Murphy and Foyle each had 6 points. Look how cute, we suck in pairs!
- Coach's new playbook: "4 quarter play dead" going as plan!
- Team can now book their fishing party in April.
- Biedrins had 5 fouls in 8 minutes ... Welcome back my friend!
- Golden State of Mind's new Warrior appreciation idea. Lets all throw tampons at our players next home game. That should inspire them right?!?
- And the number one thing that went well for the Warriors tonight: They put Ike in a Hawks cheerleader outfit to entertain the bench. Didn't want Bonds to have all the fun!
No really that's Ike. Honestly. Seriously it's Ike!