ESPN's Page 2 has assembled the greatest Warriors into a lineup that would surely make Don Nelson proud. Here's who made the cut:
- Tim "killer crossover" Hardaway
- Chris "draining shots like draino" Mullin
- Mitch "the anti-Billy Owens" Richmond
- Latrell "choke you very much" Sprewell
- Jeff "dukie" Mullins
- Rick "Mr. Free Throw" Barry
- Larry "Mr. Mean" Smith
- Antwan "shotput" Jamison
- Nate "stormin' rebound" Thurmond
- Joe "barely cares" Carroll
Personally, I'd like to nominate Earl Boykins and Avery Johnson.
For more great Warriors' history make sure to check out the unabridged GSoM diary Worst Warrior moves ever? and the Unofficial Warriors LIST of worst NBA moves ever that kirkkazas compiled. The trip down memory lane has never been this funny for Warriors Nation!