Let's put together the pieces- the Warriors and Heat have talked about Smush Parker, Micakel Pietrus become tradeable tomorrow and has wanted to go to Miami since this past summer, and it looks the Heat are indeed interested in the services of Air France. From Sam Smith of The Chicago Tribune:
Make the jump for some throwback links and a quick tidbit about Damon Stoudamire.
Just like the Kenny and Charles were joking on last week's TNT NBA Thursday about Damon Jones shifting the balance of power in the East with a trade from the Cavs to the Heat, I just don't see Pietrus being the catalyst for the Heat bounce back. Ricky Davis hasn't worked out all that well for them and he's a much better player than Pietrus.
More on MP2:
- 2k6-2k7 GSoM Report Card: Mickael Pietrus (C)
- 2k5-2k6 GSoM Report Card: Mickael Pietrus (C-)
- Mickael Pietrus Becomes Tradeable on January 1st
- Pietrus no longer "White Hot"
- Rumor: Pietrus wants to play in Miami
- Rumor: Pietrus may have other options
- Rumor: Pietrus May Sign a 1 year, $3.4 mil deal with Warriors
- Rumor: Toronto Raptors Saving Midlevel Exception for Mickael Pietrus
- Rumor: Jason Kidd for Jason Richardson, Mickael Pietrus, Monta Ellis and Patrick O'Bryant
- Rumor: Nellie Wants Another Trade + Mickael Pietrus on the Trading Block
- Rumor: Mickael Pietrus Most Likely Warrior to Be Dealt Today
- Rumor: Jason Richardson, Baron Davis, and Mickael Pietrus All on the Trading Block
- Rumor: Warriors Likely to Deal Richardson, Ellis, or Pietrus and O'Bryant
Do you see any deals including Mickael Pietrus between the Warriors and Heat making a significant impact on their 2007-2008 seasons?
Later on in Smith's rumor round up he also notes that he sees the Warriors making the move for Mighty Mouse:
For more thoughts and discussion check out: Rumor: Warriors Considered Damon Stoudamire
Would Mighty Mouse solve the Dubs' backup PG woes?
99% of rumors never happen, but 99% of them are fun to talk about!