Guess who was in the building for last night's big win against the NY Knickerbockers? Yup, Project O'Bryant (from the Contra Costa Times)...
POB got some serious touches during his stay in the NBDL.
Photo by Fernando Medina/NBAE via Getty Images
With all the injuries to Baron Davis, Mickael Pietrus, and Jason Richardson Nellie has had to put out some creative lineups that have been pretty defensively challenged. POB could be an extra big man for Nellie to throw out there when Andris Biedrins gets into foul trouble and Adonal Foyle misses wide open layups/ dunks.
GSoM friend Tim Kawakami is all in favor of bringing back The Notorious P.O.B. as part of Tank Mode. Regardless if you're in the "go for the 8th seed" or "tank it for the loaded 2k7 NBA Draft" camps, it seems like there's no better time than now to bring up POB right now and play him some minutes on the hardwood. At this point, the Warriors have absolutely nothing to lose.
Any guesses about the next time we'll see Patrick O'Bryant jammin' with the Dubs?
Also check out:
- Patrick O'Bryant Will Be Jammin' in the D-League for the Rest of the Season
- Warriors Bringing Patrick O'Bryant Back to the NBA
- Patrick O'Bryant aka The Notorious P.O.B. Will Be Jammin' in the D-League
- All about the D-League
The POB Pick:
- NBA Draft 2006: POB- Everything Warrior Fans ever wanted to know!
- NBA Draft 2006: YOUR GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS TAKE...
- NBA Draft 2006: Patrick O'Bryant is our Newest Warrior
- NBA Draft 2006: Warrior Wrapup!
- Your Grade for the Warriors' 2006 Draft and Why
- NBA Draft 2006: Warriors Nations' Grade for the Warriors
- Warriors Get to Cooking
- NBA Draft 2006: Grading the Warriors
- 2006 Mock Drafts
- Live Blogging the 2006 NBA Draft