Every Thursday Warriors head coach Don Nelson has a show with The Razor & Mr. T on KNBR 680. The audio from this week's show is archived online for your listening pleasure.
Here's some of the things Nellie touched upon in his usual comedic style:
- Matt Barnes has been giving the team a lift.
- The win against the Washington Wizards that didn't count.
- Nellie didn't swear at the ref.
- All the refs admitted he didn't swear.
- He was T-ed up for going out onto the floor even though Eddie Jordan did the same thing.
- You can't T someone up at the game is over- THANK YOU.
- If the clock expires before the ball has left someone's hand, you can't have a shooting foul- THANK YOU.
- Al Harrington should be better than he is, but Nellie loves him.
- It's okay for Monta to focus more on scoring now that he's coming off the bench.
- Monta has to play great D like he did against Steve Blake in the win against Denver every time he's out there.
- Stephen Jackson is his best defender.
- Monta has developed very well this year.
- Nellie is more comfortable playing Baron less and thinks they can win without him playing the whole game unlike earlier in the season.
- Harrington is the biggest bullshipper on the team! (pretty funny)
- Everyone screams when they go to the hole to draw fouls.
- Tolbert thinks Warrior legend Terry Teagle was the best screamer when going to the hole.
- The Warriors are in it as much as everyone for the 8th and 7th spots.
If TMNHarrington is the biggest bullshipper on the team, who's the second biggest?