Haha, okay this is a pretty laughable and I'll bet you $100 Cabarkapas that this is probably some smokescreen that the Bucks threw out there to raise the value of their pick, but take a look at this rumor from Draft Express:
It is indeed "lopsided".
Hit the snooze button on this rumor.
(Photo by David Dow/NBAE via Getty Images)
Anyone out there that would make this trade with the Bucks?
99% of rumors never happen, but 99% of them are fun to talk about!
- 2007 NBA Draft: We want Yi Jian Lian!
- The Yi Movement Continues...
- Yi's Got Yao Ming and the Ladies Running!
- Yi Dropping Double Doubles
- Spanish Fly vs Yi Fly
- China vs USA- It's Yi Time!
- RECAP: Team USA 119, China 73
- Yi is FIBA's Interview of the (Long)Week
- Yi's a Sure Thing + Coast II Coast Bust
- Yi at FIBA and 2k7 Draft
- Yi in 2k7
- Yi's Sweeter than Mango Mochi Ice Cream
- Nellie Loves Chinese Ballas
- Yi Chat with Chad Ford
- Scouts LOVE Yi
- Is The Yi Movement Over?
- Rumor: Warriors are Yi "Approved"
- Rumor: Warriors and Bulls Want Yi
- Dwight Howard Endorses The Movement
- Yi's "a sight to behold"
- Rumor: Yi Could Pull a Fran Vazquez
- The Yi Movement Gets Junkdafied
- Rumor: Jason Richardson for 5th Pick (Yi Jianlian), Theo Ratliff, and Sebastian Telfair
- Rumor: Jason Richardson + #18 pick to Grizzlies, Celtics or Bobcats
- Project O'Bust vs Yi Jianlian
- Yi in Town
- Rumor: Jason Richardson + #18 Pick for Bucks' #6 Pick (Yi Jianlian)
- Chris Mullin Talks about The Yi Movement
- Yi Jianlian Takes Over ESPN.com
- Yi Blogs like an American!
- Rumor: Warriors Trying Hard for Yi Jianlian