The mock drafts have been fun (see We're Mocking You: NBA Mock Drafts 2007: 1st Edition | 2nd Edition | 3rd Edition) and the rumors have been a blast too. But throw it all out the door. None of that matters.
In the 2007 NBA Draft the Warriors will select...
Why? Because Yi is the people's choice- the people's champ.
By the way I'll give Yi extra props if he walks up to shake Commissioner Stern's hand sporting a We Believe t-shirt.
The official threads of Dub Nation.
Will we go for the 3-peat here at GSoM with the Warriors selecting the winner of our annual draft community poll for the 3rd straight year?
The Yi Movement:
- 2007 NBA Draft: We want Yi Jian Lian!
- The Yi Movement Continues...
- Yi's Got Yao Ming and the Ladies Running!
- Yi Dropping Double Doubles
- Spanish Fly vs Yi Fly
- China vs USA- It's Yi Time!
- RECAP: Team USA 119, China 73
- Yi is FIBA's Interview of the (Long)Week
- Yi's a Sure Thing + Coast II Coast Bust
- Yi at FIBA and 2k7 Draft
- Yi in 2k7
- Yi's Sweeter than Mango Mochi Ice Cream
- Nellie Loves Chinese Ballas
- Yi Chat with Chad Ford
- Scouts LOVE Yi
- Is The Yi Movement Over?
- Rumor: Warriors are Yi "Approved"
- Rumor: Warriors and Bulls Want Yi
- Dwight Howard Endorses The Movement
- Yi's "a sight to behold"
- Rumor: Yi Could Pull a Fran Vazquez
- The Yi Movement Gets Junkdafied
- Rumor: Jason Richardson for 5th Pick (Yi Jianlian), Theo Ratliff, and Sebastian Telfair
- Rumor: Jason Richardson + #18 pick to Grizzlies, Celtics or Bobcats
- Project O'Bust vs Yi Jianlian
- Yi in Town
- Rumor: Jason Richardson + #18 Pick for Bucks' #6 Pick (Yi Jianlian)
- Chris Mullin Talks about The Yi Movement
- Yi Jianlian Takes Over ESPN.com
- Yi Blogs like an American!
- Rumor: Warriors Trying Hard for Yi Jianlian
- Rumor: Andris Biedrins + #18 Pick for Bucks' #6 (Yi Jianlian)
- Rumor: Warriors Willing to Move Monta Ellis for Bobcats' #8 Pick if Yi's Available