Originally posted: Nov 21, 2008 12:00 PM PST
Remember last year when the Bulls came to Oakland? Noooo? Oh you'll love the video then.
Warriors (W-L): 5-6
Bulls (W-L): 5-7
Time: 7:30 PM PST
Radio: KNBR 680
So when can we get Jamal Crawford in uniform? The big news of the day of course is the Al Harrington for Jamal Crawford swap. I'm not quite sure how this benefits the Knicks other than the mantra, "Never trade big for small". Hopefully Al resurrects his game out in NY and Crawford finds Nellie's offense just as conducive and perhaps more to his scoring abilities. All in all, this should inject some new life into the team.
The Chicago Bulls (Blog-a Bull) just got waxed by the Portland Trailblazers (Blazers Edge) 116-74. Yup, that's not a typo, that's a 42 point difference. What can we expect from the Bulls tonight? Well as long as they start Aaron Gray and Larry Hughes again, this should be an easy win. But I doubt it. Rarely do decent NBA teams play so poorly on consecutive nights. We'll see what kind of team the Bulls are tomorrow. Will they come out angry and aggressive or will they play like they want this road trip to be over? I'd say the Dubs come out strong and lead the entire way but it'll be close the entire way.
It's Filipino night at the arena tomorrow and Tony.psd will be reppin' his roots. He's got his entire family there - brothers, sisters, parents, uncles, aunties, cousins, 2nd cousins, 3rd cousins, you name it. Look for Tony and say whassup.
- Warriors by 8
- ^^^^ starts another double double streak
- Jax drops 30
- Brandan Wright DNP-CD. ^^^^ isn't going to get into foul trouble.
Hit the jump for things to watch for.
Things to watch for:
- What else? Anthony "The Real Deal" Morrow. His third straight big game? Do I smell another 20+ points? I'm still holding back because 2 games does not make you "for real". But how fun is it to watch Morrow light it up like we haven't seen in a long time. You can bet the Bulls are not going to leave him open. There's now 2 games of him to break down so let's see how the Bulls adjust.
- Derrick Rose: The #1 pick is living up to his top billing. He's scoring 18 a game on 46% shooting to go with 5.5 assists and 4 boards. I always find it fun to watch the top rookies strut their stuff.
- The start of another double-double streak from everyone's favorite Latvian lefty, ^^^^.
- Nellie's back to his small ball lineup now that Morrow got hot. Let's see if Maggette can take advantage on offense of facing the other team's power forward.
- Joke-im Noah: because he's fun to boo. Something about that guy that's just annoying.