UPDATE (6:00 PM) - Looks like I'm wrong about a prediction before the game even starts! Stephen Jackson has been suspended for 2 games because of his outbursts last night. [Inside the Warriors] Who gets suspended in the PRESEASON?!?!
Warriors (Preseason W-L) - 2-1
Suns (Preseason W-L) - 1-0
Blog Buddy: Bright Side of the Sun
Tip-Off: 6:30 PM PST
Radio: KNBR 680
Palm Springs, CA. What a beautiful place to go and enjoy the fine weather, the quiet times, and the relaxing nature of the..wait, for it...PALM TREES!
Guess what else you can enjoy in this beautiful part of CA tonight?
Someone please answer me this one - why is this considered a home game for the Suns? It's being played in CA...don't state boundaries count for anything these days?
Yeah, yeah we should have Amar'e Stoudemire. Check the linkage if you want the science behind all that.
But let's talk about last night.
R Dizzle's Quick Recap:
- Monta Ellis - NICE to see you back in form.
- Anthony Randolph - 18 points, 8 boards...let's try to get a double-double next time buddy. (Just kidding, good work.)
- Andris Biedrins - 12 boards! But only 4 points? Let's get ya back up to serving the double-doubles.
- K-Booke - 18 points. Great firepower off the bench.
- Acie Law - 13 points? I thought you weren't supposed to be any good.
- Stephen Jackson...5 fouls in 9 minutes?
Wait hold up, he didn't say what I think he did, did he? Now my Brother already dropped some thoughts on it earlier today, (see - Stephen "Captain Technical" - 2 technical fouls in 3 PRESEASON games?) but let me just say this Mr. Jackson. It's getting very hard to justify what I said in the player prediction from this year and last year. It is however, getting very easy to justify this portrait I drew of you.
Anyway, on to tonight's game!
R Dizzle's Predictions
- Monta Ellis has another 20+ game and makes me regret talkin all that smack last year.
- AR4 comes down with a double-double
- Captain Jack gets another tech - new record baby!
- Amar'e tears it up and we all ask ourselves why we still have Andris Biedrins and Brandan Wright.
- It's another sunny day in California!
- We're all ECSTACTIC that we don't have to watch a crappy stream of the game!
Will Stephen Jackson get another technical foul tonight?
This poll is closed
Yes - He's going for the new preseason record!
No - Blame Kobe for last night. Jack was just mad he got fined and "The Black Mamba" didn't.