Oh Mr. Turiaf, how I enjoy having you around. Yes, through the dark days and the rough games, you've seem to bring a smile to my face. Why's that you ask? It's not the funny accent, the hyphy dance moves, or the big smile on YOUR face (although I do love those things.)
It's cause you love animals!
I guess you get an extra big teddy bear when you're extra big like Ronny!
I like how I get to write about my favorite players year after year. Check out what I said in his previous Player Preview and Recap.
Maybe this guy just needs better fans around him that will appreciate what he brings to the table and with our "defense," I can see this man grabbin boards left and right while Beans gets some time to rest. We need this man to do essentially what Austin Croshere was supposed to do last year...let our starters get some rest and make sure we don't get destroyed on the boards. Bare minimum - he won't be a Warrior killer. That's a good enough reason to get this guy on our team.
Boy, do I enjoy being wrong. Grabbin boards left and right? That's it? Austin Croshere? What in the world was I thinking?
Let me count down the ways I love Mr. Turiaf.
3. He has the flyest French accent ever.
Ronny Turiaf takes Franco Finn on the Cribs Tour!
Listen to what this man eats for dinner!
2. Every game with Ronny is a party - A BLOCK PARTY!
1. He's just happy to be here!
YESSSSSSSSSS! I get gummy bears after the game!
Wait, if I get 3 Blocks I get free Chipotle? REALLY?!?!
#21 / Center / Golden State Warriors
Jan 13, 1983
2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Preview
- Anthony Morrow: Ammo + Chocolate Rain
- Stephen Jackson: O Captain, My Captain
- Speedy Claxton/ Devean George, Acie Law: Wouldn't Count on It
- Brandan Wright: Injury Prone
- Stephen Curry: Let There Be Hope
- Monta Ellis: Back in the Saddle
- Corey Maggette: The 6th Wonder of the Oracle
- Anthony Randolph: Hope Beyond the Hype
- C.J. Watson: Storm-a-brewin'?
- Mikki Moore: Ronny Turiaf Sr.
- Andris Biedrins
- Ronny Turiaf
- Kelenna Azubuike