Box score | Gameflow
Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: RECAP: Warriors 109 Wizards 118 - GSoM Holiday Party 2!
Game thread: GAME THREAD: Warriors vs. Wizards - The Battle of the W's (800+ comments)
Associated Press recap: Arenas leads Wizards over Warriors
Sports Network recap: Arenas' 45 helps Wizards halt skid vs. struggling Warriors
Rusty Simmons recap: Arenas just too much for Warriors
- Matt Steinmetz takes a look at Monta's improvement on taking care of the ball.
Matt Steinmetz: Ellis learning to take care of the ball
- Hunter gets his first NBA start tonight.
Rusty Simmons: Hunter to start
Pregame: Don Nelson.
Pregame: Jaymee Sire interviews Keith Smart.
Pregame: Jaymee Sire interviews Stephen Curry.
Pregame: Monta talking about his turnovers.
Pregame: Matt Steinmetz flashback story about Gilbert Arenas.
Pregame: Monta's trick shot.
- Hunter was shocked at getting his first NBA start.
Marcus Thompson II: Golden State Warriors' Chris Hunter gets first NBA start
Rusty Simmons: Hunter gets start at center over Randolph
- MT2's various tidbits from tonight's game.
Marcus Thompson II: Game #26 (7-19): Wizards 118, Warriors 109
Postgame: Don Nelson.
To be added: Highlights by orangino.
My Notebook- To reduce turnovers, the coaches allowed others to initiate the offense and passed the ball to Monta on the weak side so Monta can drive against an unset defense.
- Nellie would rest Monta more if the team could do well while Monta sits.
- Nellie's not displeased with Curry, though he makes a couple of terrible decisions once in a while.
- Mikki Moore being out for at least 3 months should allow the Warriors to take a 17th player on the roster.
- The Warriors aren't trying to "get rid" of Randolph.
- The Warriors may be trying to package Randolph with Maggette and his big contract.
- Nellie thought bringing Morrow off the bench would help his shooting slump and might push Morrow off the opponent's "radar".
What's next?- Three days off, then a 2 game road back-to-backer, Tues @Grizzlies, Wed @Hornets.
- Enjoy the weekend! Take a break from the injuries, the shorthandedness, and the losing streak.