TV: CSN Bay Area
Radio: KNBR 680
Blog Buddy: Third Quarter Collapse
1. The Magic are tied for the best record in the Eastern Conference.
2. The Magic will set a new team record with 7 consecutive road wins,
3. Don Nelson will miss the next 5 road games.
4. Anthony Morrow will miss tonight's game.
5. The Warriors are missing these players - Brandan Wright, Kelenna Azubuike, Raja Bell, Anthony Morrow, Ronny Turiaf, Andris Biedrins, Anthony Randolph, Speedy Claxton, Devean George.
6. The Warriors will play these players tonight - Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry, Corey Maggette, Chris Hunter, Mikki Moore, C.J. Watson, and Vladimir Radmonovich.
7. Mickael Pietrus was one of the most fun Warriors players. (See Below)
8. The Warriors are in desperate need of some magic "health" potions.
9. Mickael Pietrus, Matt Barnes, and Adonal Foyle will all get standing ovations when they step on the court (if they do).
10. This guy (pictured below) will Superman the Warriors.
1. The Warriors will win tonight. (That is all...)