Time: 7:30 PM PST
Radio: KNBR 680
Nationally televised game. I'm sure when scheduling, TNT thought the Warriors might actually be relevant. Oh how wrong they were.
I can imagine how the broadcast is going to go:
- The Lakers are so great and the Warriors are the Clippers disguised in different uniforms.
- Something about Monta riding 2 wheeled vehicles
- Something about Stephen Jackson and his love affair with the referees
- How the Warriors are a horrible defensive team
- Derek Fisher is the key to the Lakers winning the title
- Anthony Randolph being a guy with tons of potential
- Lakers by 24
- Kobe plays 24 minutes
- Stephen Jackson takes 24 shots
- Monta Ellis scores 24 points
- Warriors by 1
- Kobe makes 1 three
- Stephen Jackson gets 1 technical
- Monta gets 1 assist
Why is this about Stephen Jackson (#1) vs Kobe Bryant (#24)? Because I hope they'll be guarding each other tonight. It'll be more fun that way. A motivated Jack is always fun to watch.
Who wins tonight?
This poll is closed
Chris Cohan and Robert Rowell