They said it couldn't be done. 29 teams in 29 days. What can I say? It was even better than that movie.
One of my favorite things about this community is the artistic sense it has in its DNA. Since the web pin hey-day around these parts, it hasn't been just about the golden words, but also very much about keeping it in a Golden State of Design. I wanted to take a second to celebrate that with this poll.
Visualizations of the nominees after the jump!
(Actual Funleavy Foto Fun. No Photoshopping!)
2009-2010 Around the Association
- Atlanta Hawks: Sorry, Mrs. Jackson. The Hawks are for real.
- Boston Celtics: Sheed in Green + Another Answer
- Charlotte Bobcats: They Do Exist
- Chicago Bulls: Ring Around the Rose-y
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Now or Never
- Dallas Mavericks: The Curse of the Dampier
- Denver Nuggets: If it ain't broke...
- Detroit Pistons: The Return of the Bay Boys
- Houston Rockets: Yao-ch!, that's gotta hurt
- Indiana Pacers: A One Man Show
- Los Angeles Clippers: Warriors South No More
- Los Angeles Lakers: Big Brother, Little Brother
- Memphis Grizzlies: Going Back to Vancouver
- Miami Heat: Need to get the point
- Milwaukee Bucks: Saving a few buck$
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Donde esta Senor Rubio?
- New Jersey Nets: The Year of the Yi
- New Orleans Hornets: Two first names, one great point guard
- New York Knicks: Is it summatime yet?
- Oklahoma City Thunder: The X Factors
- Orlando Magic: Are they Vinsane? You be the judge
- Philadelphia 76ers: Are they (Elton) Brand New?
- Phoenix Suns: Who knows?
- Portland Trail Blazers: The Fire Keeps Burning
- Sacramento Kings: It's all up from here
- San Antonio Spurs: An Apple a Day...
- Toronto Raptors: So International
- Utah Jazz: Reset Button
- Washington Wizards: Guess Who's Bizzack?