Practice was canceled today, so no major news. Make the jump for Keith Smart and Don Nelson on KNBR, a preview of Curry vs Jennings, and a little Matt Steinmetz stuff.
- Keith Smart on player psychology, frustrating injuries, player consistency, team chemistry, summer free agency. I think the recording skipped in the middle in the section about player consistency.
16:04 min: Keith Smart with Fitz and Brooks
- Don Nelson on dealing with the injuries, Monta, Biedrins, breaking the record, Monta not paying attention in the huddle.
16:11 min: Don Nelson with Ralph and Tom
Stephen Curry vs Brandon Jennings preview
- The last time the Warriors faced the Bucks, Brandon Jennings torched the Warriors for 55, but they only won by 4. Curry himself had a decent game also. The rematch is on tomorrow.
Marcus Thompson II: Warriors rookie Stephen Curry looks forward to rematch with Brandon Jennings
Rusty Simmons: Warriors aim to stop - or slow - Bucks' Jennings
From the Bucks side- Brandon Jennings expects us to play him differently this time.
Charles F. Gardner: Jennings not expecting 55
- Unless some better news come along, the Warriors will be back down to 8 guys.
Warriors Down to Eight Players Again
- Matt opens up the email bag for another round of questions.
Emptying the Mailbag
- As of right now, Turiaf, Radman and CJ are all doubtful for the Bucks game, leaving an 8 man roster to face the Bucks: Monta, Curry, Morrow, Maggette, Biedrins, Hunter, George, Cartier.
- The injured list: CJ, Radman, Turiaf, Randolph, Bell, Azubuike, Wright, Speedy, Moore (waived).
- The Bucks are on game 4 of a 6 game road trip. They lost the first 3 to the Lakers, Suns, Blazers.
- Player psychology: Each player has a different mindset, and thinks and see things differently, thus needs to be coached differently.