Box score | Gameflow
Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: RECAP: Warriors 110, Hornets 123 - REBOUND!
Game thread: GAME THREAD #44: Hornets vs Warriors - 100 Reasons to Watch the NBA, #14: Chris Paul (1060+ comments)
Hornets: At The Hive
Recap: Title to be added
Game thread: Game 45: Hornets @ Warriors
Associated Press recap: Hornets whip Warriors 123-110
Sports Network recap: Paul scores 38 as Hornets defeat Warriors
Rusty Simmons recap: Another bad 3rd quarter tarnishes Ellis' return
Marcus Thompson II recap: Warriors fall flat in front of Ellison
Live Blogging LinksGeoff Lepper: Game 44, Live: Hornets (24-20) at Warriors (13-30)
- Maggette didn't talk to the media after yesterday's game, but whatever little argument Maggette had with Nellie at the end of that game is over.
Rusty Simmons: Is Maggette-Nelson tiff over?
Marcus Thompson II: Warriors notebook: Maggette gets past his terrible Tuesday
- Curry makes the All Star Rookie team, Randolph and Morrow do not make the Sophomore team.
Rusty Simmons: Curry gets Rookie Challenge invite
Marcus Thompson II: Curry Named to Rookie Challenge
- Anthony Tolliver officially signs his 2nd 10-day contract today.
Rusty Simmons: Tolliver signs another 10-day contract
- Mike Massa of the Warriors Examiner asks Q/A's with Bobcats Examiner David Sentendrey about Stephen Jackson on the Bobcats.
Mike Massa: Q&A with Bobcats examiner as Stephen Jackson's return to Oracle nears
Chronicle Live on Larry Ellison wanting to buy the Warriors.
Curry on getting ready to play against Chris Paul.
- No post game news found.
Nellie at the podium.
Monta in the locker room.
CSN game highlights.
Highlights by orangino.
Postgame Quotes from warriors.com recap
On Tonight's Game:
"Well I thought we’d play a little bit better than we did tonight. I was pretty surprised even though it was a back-to-back game. With Monta back, I thought we would play with a lot of energy, just not a very good performance by us or a good effort. We had no answer for Chris Paul. He was unbelievable. We blitzed him every time and he goes for 38 points and 9 assists."
On Coming Back From Injury:
"It was good, felt great, it would’ve been even greater if we could have got a win…played better than we did."v
On Getting Back Into Form:
"It isn’t tough at all, just missed a couple days that’s it. If I missed like five or ten games it would’ve been tough, but like I said I felt good out there. Everything felt normal to me, just had a bad night."
On On Chris Paul’s Night:
"Not much you can say, the stats speak for themselves. It was his night, he was on, he was hitting everything he was getting to the basket… nothing more you can say."
On Chris Paul:
"Played great, really besides the turnovers he didn’t do anything wrong out there. He controlled the game, made plays, got his teammates involved and singlehandedly kind of took us out of it at the start of the game. That’s why he’s one of the best point guards in the world. "
On Getting Monta Ellis Back:
"As a team our energy was kind of low today, coming off the back-to-back and being limited in numbers and he brought some energy early we just couldn’t sustain it long enough to make this game anywhere near competitive. But we’re definitely…glad he’s back on the court and hopefully we can make strides and get our chemistry back with him on the floor."
Sat on the bench for the first time at our game tonight. Felt good to be back out there with my teammates. Its boring sittin in the locker
Sorry for stinkin' it up tonight everyone...I am a much better player than I showed tonight. I sincerely apologize for it..I owe you all one
- Monta said his injury was to his right ankle, a bone bruise. He said he made a pass to Tolliver for a corner 3, Tolliver's man's foot got tangled with Monta's foot.
- One good thing about ugly losses, I get to bring out my snarky side. :)
- Stack Jack, Distraction Jackson, whatever nickname you got for him, is in town with the Bobcats on Friday, 7:30pm.
- Thursday will bring the Don Nelson show and the Warriors Weekly Radio show on KNBR.