I gotta trivia question for you.
How do you go from one of the worst teams in the NBA to contending for a playoff spot, with a starting line-up of Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Thabo Sefolosha, Jeff Green, and Nenad Kristic?
You draft well, trade well, and change your name to The Oklahoma City Thunder.
Got another trivia question, it's a pretty simple one.
How do you go from beating the best team in the NBA to sitting at the bottom of the standings, with a standing line-up of Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry, Corey Maggette, Anthony Tolliver, and Andris Biedrins?
You draft poorly, trade poorly, and live by the saying, "WE SUCK."
Anyway, my good ol' buddy Captain Jack came back with some wiggety wack smack and beat the crap out off us last night.
Can you tell I'm in a great mood? Cause I am, I swear I am. I get to watch the Grammy's. And yes, I know what you're thinking, "It's just another silly awards show."
Music awards shows = Kanye West breakdown. Let me be real, I enjoy KWest more than anyone else. "College Dropout" was one the best albums of my undergraduate years. "Spaceship" was off the hook and got me through those rough study nights.
But it's times like these (videos below)
That truly make me appreciate Kanye West.
But back to the basketball game...
We'll get destroyed, KD is the man, the Blazers must feel for taking Oden over him. Brandon Roy + Kevin Durant? Man, that would be...UNSTOPPABLE BABY?
R Dizzle's Predictions
- Kevin Durant goes 30 points, 10, 10 (pick the last two)
- Monta Ellis with 45 minutes and 30 points
- New D-League call up Coby Karl drops 10 points and a game-winning 3 in his debut and makes me forget all about my good buddy Rob Kurz
- Stephen Curry with 10 assists
- Kanye West tries to embarrasses Miley Cyrus but ends up getting stormed by Taylor Swift for his earlier antics
- Zorgon drops 100 comments in our Open Thread - We miss ya buddy!
BIG SHOT OUT TO THE GOOD HOMIE ZORGON!
Who's night is Kanye West going to ruin?
This poll is closed