Ain't no Durantulas in the D-league.
Warriors (W-L): 13-35
Thunder (W-L): 28-21
Tip Off: 7:30 Pacific Time
TV: CSN, CSNHD
Blog Buddy: Welcome to Loud City
Two games after beating the Warriors 112-104 at their place, the Thunder invade Oracle for a rematch, as -4 favorites. The Thunder are on a roll, winners of four straight, with three quality teams -- Denver, Atlanta, and New Orleans -- joining the Warriors as their victims. Kevin Durant is playing out of his mind, averaging 32.5 a game over his last 23 games to challenge
Carmelo Anthony for the scoring title.
The Warriors are on a bit of a roll themselves. In the opposite direction. The Warriors have lost seven straight, and are only 1 game ahead of the Minnesota Timberwolves for the title of second-worst team in the league. The Timberwolves. O the ignominy! So why do I like the Warriors chances in this game? My sixth-sense tells me that Don Nelson has a little change-up cooking, and the Warriors are going to bring the heat.
Jump for matchup madness!
- Mr. Incredible vanquishes Durantula.
- Biedrins completesthe opening pick and roll, on the way to his best game of the season. 12 boards, 3 swats, 2 made FTs.
- Mini-Malone feasts on the Thunder's soft chewy interior.
- Curry comes off the respirator.
- The Deveanator shuts down Green in the second half.
- Coby Karl gets more minutes than Anthony Morrow.
- CJ Watson gets a layup blocked.
- Vlad Rad rocks the sidelines in a hideous T-shirt and jacket combo.
- Take the points, the Warriors win.
Who scores the most points in this game?
This poll is closed