Hopefully something big will be happening soon here in Dubs land.
An owner that actually cares!
[pic via extras.mnginteractive.com]
Here's hoping that the new owner is smart enough to keep coaching legend Don Nelson on board. Here's hoping that the new owner is smart enough to keep Larry Riley, who has made some very intriguing moves lately, as the GM. Imagine if these guys had an owner who actually cared about hoops and had the dough to back it up? There's a lot of basketball knowledge and cleverness between the two. Shoot, imagine if Dubs fans had that kind of owner!
Jump for some linkage!
- SB Nation Bay Area Story Stream- Lots of goodies
- Warriors' Sale Imminent -- Ellison Likely Winner [CSN Bay Area]
- Ellison's time has come: Buy the Warriors, save the world (or something like that) [Talking Points]
- Could Ellison buy the Warriors TODAY? What we know now... [Talking Points]
- The Sale Announcement That Never Came [Inside the Warriors]
- Source: Oracle's Larry Ellison gets late competition in imminent sale of Warriors [Oakland Tribune]
Thanks to VonteegoCummings for the FanPost and everyone who commented.
More from the GSoM Vault:
- 16 Years of Chris Cohan Owning the Golden State Warriors: 10 of the Dumbest Moves
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison trying to buy NBA franchise Golden State Warriors
- Polling GSoM: Do you want Chris Cohan to sell the Golden State Warriors to Larry Ellison?
- RUMOR: Chris Cohan IS INDEED interested in selling Warriors and was in negotiations with Larry Ellison
- Q&A: Marcus Thompson - Contra Costa Times / InsideBayArea.com (Part 2 of 3)- Don Nelson's media downfall, Chris Mullin as a front office hire, Chris Cohan's closeness to selling the Golden State Warriors
- SPECIAL REPORT: The man who owns the Warriors. Cohan's rocky reign. An era marked by lost games, lost fans and endless litigation [SFGate]
- RUMOR: Warriors owner Chris Cohan "highly likely" to sell
- Polling GSoM: Are you really that surprised that PR director Raymond Ridder and the Golden State Warriors got caught "astroturfing"? (5/23/09)
At the Press Conference: Write "Sell the Warriors" (8/29/06)
Missing Signatures (4/19/06)
Rise to the Occasion (3/17/06)
2005-2006 REPORT CARD: Chris Cohan and Robert Rowell (8/23/09)
BREAKING NEWS: Ice Cube Purchases the Warriors (4/1/06)
We Want Larry! (7/25/09)
San Jose SuperSonics in 2k8 (7/18/06)
NBA Draft 2006: Chris Cohan is happy the draft isn't in the Bay (6/28/07)
The Dirty Dozen - Part 1 of 3 (9/11/06)
IRS Stressing Warrior Owner Chris Cohan (5/19/09)
NBA Payroll Playpen and Cohanomics (11/30/07)
- RUMOR: Chris Cohan and Robert Rowell said no to Kevin Garnett because of additional salary and the luxury tax (5/16/09)