On the second day of training camp, Keith Smart has settled on a starting lineup of Curry, Monta, DWright, Lee, Biedrins, which should surprise no one. Otherwise, nothing major to report here. Hop in and do the usual watching, listening, and reading.
Training Camp Videos
- Practice footage, then interviews with Ast Coach (shooting coach) Mark Price and Dorell Wright.
UStream Video Link: Tuesday practice
Interview tidbits with Keith Smart and David Lee on Lee playing the 4.
Keith Smart on Tues night practice, defensive concepts, Curry's defense, the starting 5 and the backup, a bigger roster, Jeremy Lin, picking up Curry's contract.
David Lee on Tues night practice, playing the 4.
- Topics: changing the roster, trading Anthony Randolph for David Lee, the stars of the team, relationship with Nellie, working with the new owners.
14:03 min: Larry Riley on Murph and Mac
(about 10pm this evening)
flintstone14 (Charlie Bell): Day two of camp done. My body is sore. But no pain. No gain. Guys are working hard and getting better everyday.
StephenCurry30: Man...day 2 of camp is over. Body is ready to shut down for the night. We getting some good work in though. No doubt we are getting better
- Curry talks about Monta reaching out to him.
Matt Steinmetz: Budding Monta-Curry Friendship a Key for Warriors
- Unsurprisingly, the starting 5 will be Curry, Monta, DWright, Lee, Biedrins.
Matt Steinmetz: The Starting Five
- The Warriors are looking for an all around skilled small forward like Stephen Jackson was, and Dorell Wright might be that guy.
Marcus Thompson II: Dorell Wright looks to fit bill for Golden State Warriors' small forward
- Louis Amundson didn't practice Tues night because of lower back stiffness. He did some stretching and stuff on the side in Wed morning's practice.
- Rodney Carney had a little back tweak, but did practice on Wed morning.
- BWright was bothered by a strained right calf. He was on a stationary bike Wed morning.
- There will be an publicly open evening practice on Wed, Oct 6 (next Wed), 5:30pm - 7:30pm.
- The Warriors picked up Curry's 3rd year option on his rookie contract. Hmm, I wonder why they did that.