Updated 11:08pm: After the jump, added info for t-shirt pick up and 3 point contest rules
Updated 7:55pm: Get a free t-shirt if you purchase by Feb 8!
Free GSOM Night 10 t-shirt designed by Tony.psd
It's just under 2 weeks until GSOM Night 10 on Sunday, February 13, Warriors vs Thunder (Kevin Durant!). We're revealing the GSOM Night 10 t-shirt design courtesy of Tony.psd. It's the first ever shirt with designs on the front AND back. It's also got a silhouette of Monta with another one of his acrobatic layups. It's going to be awesome.
While you're wearing the shirt at the game, you'll also get a shot to win courtside club tickets by knocking down a few 3 pointers in our first ever 3 point contest after the game. Grab some tickets and practice shooting some 3's.
Sunday, February 13, 2011 @ 5:00p vs Oklahoma City Thunder
Tickets (Purchase Tickets Online, password: GSOM)
- Club 200 Sideline: $30 each (regular $36)
- Club 200 Corner/Baseline: $25 each (regular $30)
For Every Ticket Purchased
- Tickets to watch Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook take on the Warriors
- Free Tony.psd t-shirt (if you purchase by Feb 8)
- Participate in the post-game on-court 3-point shootout for a chance to win Courtside Club tickets
When you purchase the tickets, you'll get information on how to get your t-shirt. You show proof that you purchased a ticket for GSOM Night (usually a voucher) and head to a table in the upper bowl that has all the t-shirts.
UPDATED: When you purchase the ticket, there is a blue box that reads "Special Event Promotional Item Voucher" and instructions on where to pick up the t-shirt. If you bought so early that you beat ticketmaster to set up that promo, then email Dana Knops (DAKnops@gs-warriors.com) of the Warriors directly. He'll verify you purchased for GSOM Night and get you set up.
3 Point Contest Info
Info to come. It'll be after the game and you'll line up in the upper bowl and then walk downstairs. You'll need to show proof that you purchased a ticket for GSOM Night before you shoot your shot. Rules TBD.
RULES: Each shooter will get only 1 shot. If you make it, you head to center court for the next round. If you miss, you are ushered off the court. Round 2 will be the same. You get 1 shot and if you make it, you stay alive. If you miss you are gone. This will go down until we get a winner.
GSOM Night 10 Archive
GSOM Night 9 Archive
- GSOM Night 9: Golden State Warriors Opening Night 2010 vs Houston Rockets
- GSOM Night 9: The Details + Post-Game On-Court Free Throw Contest
- GSOM Night 9: Courtside Shootaround Details!
- GSOM Night 9: Free Preseason Ticket for Every GSOM Night Ticket Purchased
- GSOM Night 9: Free Preseason Ticket for Every GSOM Night Ticket Purchased - Deadline: Today, 5:30pm
- GSOM Night 9: Buy a Ticket > Enter a Raffle for Courtside Club Tickets to the 10/18 game vs the Blazers!
- GSOM Night 9: 5 More Days! Opening Night is Coming!
GSOM Night 8 Archive
- GSOM Night 8: A NorCal Battle
- GSOM Night 8: Don't Miss Out
- GSOM Night 8: Tony.psd + Anthony Morrow
- GSOM Night 8: Post-Game Anthony Morrow Q&A
- GSOM Night 8: Submit a Question for Anthony Morrow
GSOM Night 7 Archive
- RECAP: GSOM Night 7 Free Throw Contest - P!
- RECAP: GSOM Night 7: Hangin' with the Homies
- RECAP 0.5 Game #1: Warriors 107, Rockets 108: The Meaningless Buzzer Beater
- GSOM Night 7: Time's Running Out
- GSOM Night 7: Jersey Giveaway & Free Throw Contest
- GSOM Night 7: Get Your Tickets!
- GSOM Night Tickets Are On Sale
- GSOM Night is Coming