Warriors (13-21) vs Hornets (21-14)
TV: CSN | Radio: KTCT 1050
Blog Buddy: At The Hive
In the last 2 games, once against the Heat and once against the Magic, the Warriors have blown first half leads with poor play in the 2nd half. These aren't the only two times the Warriors have played poorly in the 2nd half of a game, but these two stick out because of the opponent. Something must be happening in the locker room at halftime for the Warriors to come out and play as a completely different team.
Hit the jump for my suggestions for halftime. Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments.
Suggestions for the Warriors and Keith Smart for halftime:
- Don't go into the locker room. Just stay on the court and stay warm running layup lines for 15 mintues.
- No more naps, especially for Keith Smart.
- Have someone give the Hornets food poisoning so they can't make it out for the 2nd half.
- Forget the score and pretend the game is just starting again from the first quarter.
- Trade for LeBron James.
If the Warriors can pull out a win, they'll have gone 2-3 on the road trip. I'd consider that a success considering the quality of teams they played - all but one (Bobcats) is a lock to make the playoffs (Hawks, Heat, Magic, Hornets). But they'll have to do it without David Lee again and still no Andris Biedrins.
Oh and get this... Marco Belinelli is the starting shooting guard for the 21-14 New Orleans Hornets. Plays 29 minutes per game because of his, wait for it, defense. You think he's mad the Warriors traded him for
garbage Devean George?
- Warriors by 1
- Marco gets hot and lights up his former team. He's scored 20+ twice this year. After tonight's game, make that 3 times
- Stephen Curry gets schooled by Chris Paul.
- Dorell Wright or Trevor Ariza? I'll take Dorell and the extra $3 million. Dorell drops 20+ again.
Will the Warriors win tonight?
This poll is closed
Down go the Hornets!
Another game, another loss