Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Recap #36: Golden State Warriors 116, Cleveland Cavaliers 98 - Are we maximizing opportunities?
Game thread: Game Thread #36: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Golden State Warriors - Cavs caught the injury bug (1010+ comments)
SBN BA: SBNation Bayarea's Warriors Page
Cavaliers: Fear The Sword
Associated Press: Warriors roll past Cavs | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Ellis, Warriors dominate slumping Cavs
Jonathan Okanes: Fully healthy Golden State Warriors have no problems with lowly Cleveland Cavaliers
Rusty Simmons: Monta Ellis, David Lee lead Warriors to easy win
Adam Lauridsen: No Doubt (Warriors 116, Cavs 98)
- No pregame news found.
- Topics: Keith Smart, Monta, Curry, Abdenour, Riley, DWright.
15:17 min: Rusty Simmons with Damon Bruce on KNBR
- This Larry Riley interview was too newsworthy to wait until the Warriors Weekly post, so I've included it here. Topics: Dropping Rodney Carney, Tom Abdenour, Lin back from the DLeague, healthy roster and home stretch, trade chatter.
9:44 min: Tim Roye interviews Larry Riley on Warriors Weekly Radio
- Biedrins still needs to get in game shape, but everyone's healthy and available. Plus other notes.
Marcus Thompson II: Golden State Warriors update: Healthy Andris Biedrins makes team whole
- Keith Smart gives Reggie Williams the green light to shoot, but sometimes ends up deferring anyway.
Rusty Simmons: Golden State Warriors news, Jan. 8
Jim Barnett interviews David Lee after the game on the TV side.
CSN highlights, recap.
Highlights by gumbyorpokey.
Recap and highlights from nba.com's game page:
Cavaliers vs. Warriors: highlights, recap
Postgame Quotes and Stuff from warriors.com recap
2:20 min: Tim Roye interviews Monta Ellis after the game on the radio side
8:30 min: Keith Smart at the podium
4:03 min: David Lee in the locker room
Other videos found on warriors.com
2011 All-Star Candidate: Andris Biedrins
2011 All-Star Candidate: David Lee
2011 All-Star Candidate: Stephen Curry
2011 All-Star Candidate: Monta Ellis
(before the game)
reggiew55: Can't believe I just experienced an EARTHQUAKE
gswscribe: Did you cry? RT @reggiew55: Can't believe I just experienced an EARTHQUAKE
- No interesting notes to add tonight.
- One quick trip down to face @Clippers on Sun, who seem to be playing better lately. Note that this game starts at 12:30pm in the EARLY AFTERNOON.
|Sun||Jan 09||12:30pm||@Clippers||CSNBayHD||KNBR 680|
|Wed||Jan 12||7:30pm||Lakers||CSNBayHD||KNBR 680|
|Fri||Jan 14||7:00pm||Clippers||CSNBayHD||KNBR 680|
|Mon||Jan 17||1:00pm||Nets||CSNBayHD||KNBR 1050|
|Wed||Jan 19||7:30pm||Pacers||CSNBayHD||KNBR 680|