Great match up tonight! Sadly, someone is going home with a loss...
[Photoshopped by Tony.psd]
TV: CSN Bay Area / Radio: KNBR 680
Tip-Off: 4pm PST
Blog Buddy: Rufus on Fire
2 below .500 NBA teams going for the glory. One shall stand (with a win), the other shall fall. (with a loss) Let's face it, both the Warriors and the Bobcats need this win. Through a Warriors fan perspective, I'd totally give this win to Golden State! Who am I kidding? We make things harder vs. teams with a worse record than us! I see a victory in sight, but it's gonna be real close!
Lastly, Stephen Curry looks like a game time decision. Take your time Steph, let it heal - The guys got this.
Jump off for the breakdown to tonights game.
Keys to victory/notes:
• Monta Ellis had 30 points and 11 assists in a loss against the Orlando Magic on Thursday. I can see Ellis with another 30+ night and lets keep that double digit assist number up!
• David Lee contributed a double-double as well on Thursday with 26 points and 12. Another key piece to ensure a victory.
• With Kwame Brown out, I believe Epke Udoh gets more playing time - it gives him more opportunity to develop into something great. It would be a good chance for Udoh to take advantage of any mistakes the Bobcats come up with for the big guy to score.
• Add some key contributions both offensively and deffensively from Nate Robinson, Brandon Rush and the bench and we can head over to Detroit with a win over our shoulders.
• The Bobcats are coming back from a 91-81 loss to the Detroit Pistons yesterday and am sure are looking at this as an opportunity to win and end their losing streak. Beware Warrior fans… this young team is hungry for win number 3!
• Play Defense, become a scoring machine and cut down on the turnovers… Warriors got this.
• Monta Ellis on a scoring spree: 30+ points, 40+ minutes on the court and throw in a gang of assists…
• Epke Udoh time… lots of play time and help to Lee and Biedrins.
• Final score: Knowing the Warriors, we'll blow a huge lead and win by 7 - I could be wrong!
Poll: At the end of tonights game we'll be...
This poll is closed
The 4-7 Golden State Warriors
The 3-8 Golden State Warriors