Warriors GM Bob Myers says there was no intent to deceive on the extent of Andrew Bogut's ankle surgery and team/player are on same page.
Myers said there was never any pressure put on Bogut by team, Bogut said only pressure he felt was self-induced.
I asked Bogut if he feels season is threatened. He said he doesn't know if it'll take 1-2-3 months but expects to play this year.
In This Stream
More From Golden State Of Mind
- Kevon Looney has been impressed by rookie Patrick Baldwin Jr.
- Warriors takeaways from the 22-23 NBA GM Survey
- Steve Kerr explains Mac McClung release: ‘We needed more of a pass-first guy’
- Warriors to sign Ty Jerome
- Warriors sign controversial forward Anthony Lamb
- Trevion Williams released