Warriors GM Bob Myers says there was no intent to deceive on the extent of Andrew Bogut's ankle surgery and team/player are on same page.
Myers said there was never any pressure put on Bogut by team, Bogut said only pressure he felt was self-induced.
I asked Bogut if he feels season is threatened. He said he doesn't know if it'll take 1-2-3 months but expects to play this year.
In This Stream
More From Golden State Of Mind
- Why didn’t the Warriors sign another center?
- Warriors are scheduled to work out free agent point guard Isaiah Thomas
- A quick look at some Warriors odds
- Stephen Curry hosts charity golf event for his Eat. Learn. Play. Foundation
- NBA sets vaccine and testing protocols for upcoming season
- John Wall and the Rockets expected to part ways