Fear the Bridge. Kind of.
Tip-off 3 pm PST
TV: CSN Bay Area / Radio: KNBR 1050 / Blog Buddy: Raptors HQ
Who needs Celtics/Knicks or Lakers/Heat when you have Warriors/Raptors? The Warriors' continued quest to bequeath the Utah Jazz the highest draft pick possible moves to Canada this afternoon. Recently the Raptors have been one of the few NBA teams against whom the Warriors have been able to count on a win — their five-game winning streak v. them is the longest v. any opponent. But the likely absence of Stephen Curry (currently sporting a gaudy career scoring average v. TOR of 30.3 ppg) makes even a lowly opponent like the Raptors somewhat daunting. The combo of the Warriors' moribund offense sans Steph and the Raptors' improved D under Dwayne Casey could make this one a slog. Make the jump for some perdickshuns.
- Monta Ellis scores an efficient 29 pts and dishes 8 assists, so I can give him another Warrior Wonder and help the front office boost his trade value.
- Klay Thompson chips in 18 points and 5 assists.
- Dominic McGuire scores 1 point, grabs 8 boards, and executes 3 forceful takedowns of Raptors players attempting to take it to the rim.
- Andris Biedrins's body scores 0 points and grabs two boards in eight minutes. Meanwhile, Biedrins's head has a rollicking good time with three lovely lasses in a hot tub in Riga.
- Warriors outscore the Raps by 30 in the 24 minutes that Ekpe Udoh plays. Raptors outscore the Warriors by 28 in the 24 minutes that Udoh sits. Warriors by 2!
Coolest Canadian Ever.
This poll is closed
Michael J. Fox
James "Logan" Howlett (aka Wolverine)
Other (specify in comments)