Game time: 7:30 PST, 10:30 EST
Venue: Oracle Arena
TV: CSNBA, NBA.TV Radio: KNBR
I'm looking forward to a great game tonight, in keeping with the last few Golden State games. If the "really good" Thunder shows up, the Warriors have a good shot at this one. If Durant shows up as Durantula, it may not be so good. With that said, I predict....
- Teams shoot a combined 38 three point attempts and make 24 of them.
- With all the action out at the line, whoever is under the basket will get easy layups. It works both ways.
- More moving picks are called than travels.
- David Lee feels good, goes for 30.
- Durant feels good, so Westbrook goes for 30.
- Warriors by 3 in OT.
So, regardless of the outcome, what's important is... frag that, the OUTCOME is important! Comment like the game depends on it, and