Blog Buddy: Silver Screen and Roll
Happy Friday! You may have heard the news that the Warriors just can't beat the Memphis Grizzlies. Well, I'm hear to tell you that the sky is not falling. An OT loss minus Stephen Curry is not the end of the world. The Warriors are not a bad team and they don't need a major shakeup.
The Warriors are a really, really good team.
(Apologies to the folks out there who think this is common sense, but Dub Nation has seemed a little down since Wednesday night.)
Moving up and to the right (for my business friends out there), TGIF! Do you remember this?
- Golden State Warriors vs LA Lakers Opening Night Preview: It starts NOW!
- Post game laffer: The road back to the playoffs begins by walking all over the Lakers
- Klay Thompson's career-high leads Golden State Warriors to 125-94 rout of Los Angeles Lakers
- Game Links #1: Golden State Warriors 125 vs LA Lakers 94 - Warriors send message to the league with sacrificial Lakers: We're ready for you
Tonight's Start 4
- Andre Iguodala: What's not to like about 47.8% 3pt shooting and 8.2 apg in the last 5 games?
- Klay Thompson: There's no better time for a big road game than in LA with his dad watching.
- Marreese Speights: There should be plenty of minutes off the bench with Jermaine O'Neal out.
- Kent Bazemore: He should get some good playing time in this BLOWOUT!
>> Make your picks in the Golden State of Mind Group on Start Four!
- Stephen Curry plays tonight to the delight of the Hoops States of America.
- Kobe wishes he played on the Warriors.
- Warriors by 24.