Preview: Warriors need to find right combinations after losing David Lee
How the Warriors performed without Lee in Game 1
What do the Warriors do without David Lee?
Update: Faried to return - start?, Lee is out
A brief history of the Nuggets versus the Warriors
How Mark Jackson briefly became a Nugget
- Regardless of who starts, I see Jackson finishing with this unit down the stretch (barring subs for defensive possessions): Curry, Jack, Thompson, Landry, Bogut.
- Kenneth Faried does his damage and swings that rebounding differential back in the Nuggets' favor.
- WIthout David Lee in the offense, the turnover problems hurt the Warriors early in the game and then taper off, which is marginally better than seeing them happen down the stretch.
- Steph Curry does his thing, shaking off the off night in Game 1 and hitting four threes tonight.
- None of the games between these two teams has been decided by more than 11 points. This game continues that trend, with the two teams being within a few possessions of each other with under a minute left.
Final outcome: Denver wins again, this time by 7.