TV: CSN Bay Area | Radio: KNBR 680
Blog Buddy: NetsDaily
Can you believe that with a .382 winning percentage at nearly the midpoint of the season the Nets are only 1 game out of the playoffs? If they weren't in the Leastern Conference and in the Bestern Conference on the other hand they would be with the Sacramento Kings and Utah Jazz in no man's land.
Now I could go on and bash the Eastern Conference here, but the point is the Nets are actually still playing for something. It's easy to think the hottest team in the league with 10 in a row will easily take this one, but let's not assume it'll be an easy 11th straight W.
The Nets are on their own little 3 game win streak. They took out the Thunder in OKC and then beat the Cavs and Harks on their home floor. This is an aging roster and the coaching doesn't quite fit (yet?), but I would be the last one to say Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Jason Kidd, and Joe Johnson are a bunch of quitters.
Golden State of Mind Group on Start 4
Here's my lineup tonight:
- Stephen Curry: Bounce-back game.
- Andre Iguodala: Might mess around and get a triple-double!
- Kent Bazemore: Hopefully the starters get to rest tonight.
- Draymond Green: Hopefully the starters get to rest tonight.
Make your picks before tip-off!
Special shout out to all my old folks in BROOOOKLYN! - See classic Boondocks comic.
"If you don't know, now you know!"
- Stephen Curry with 11 dimes and good number of his 11 3pt attempts go in.
- Kevin Garnett pitches in a solid 11 points and 11 boards.
- David Lee with 11 boards.
- Paul Pierce, Shaun Livingston, and Andrei Kirilenko all drop 11 points.
- Andrew Bogut with 11 boards.
- Who am I kidding? Warriors by 11!