- Leftover recap of last night's game.
Monte Poole: Rewind: Warriors in losing column, undone by turnovers
- Last week, Klay won it. This week, it's Steph!
warriors.com: Stephen Curry Named Western Conference Player of the Week
Monte Poole: Warriors' Curry named West's Player of the Week
- Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers. It's getting quite obvious that we need to cut down those turnovers.
Rusty Simmons: Player of the Week Stephen Curry frustrated by turnovers | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Warriors: Turnovers are quickly becoming a concern for Golden State
- Today's videos. The Justin Holiday interviews was recorded last Thursday.
Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Recap: Depleted Warriors give away lead, lose first game to Suns 107-95
Postgame: Post game vent: I called it. We lost. It was my fault.
Game thread: Warriors vs. Suns gamethread: Still room for improvement (1120+ comments)
Preview: Warriors vs. Suns preview: Push the pace with ease
Suns: Bright Side Of The Sun
Recap: Final Score: The Phoenix Suns Chuck Wagon rolled all over the Warriors in the 4th quarter
Game thread: Gamethread: Phoenix Suns host Kerr, Gentry, Blur, Warriors
Preview: Game Preview: Phoenix Suns (3-3) face surging Golden State Warriors (5-0)
Associated Press: Thomas leads Suns over Warriors 107-95 | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Suns rally past previously unbeaten Warriors
Janny Hu: Warriors unbeaten start comes to an end in Phoenix, 107-95
Janny Hu: Warriors can’t protect ball, or the lead in loss to Suns | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Warriors lose for first time this season
Diamond Leung: Suns 107, Warriors 95: ‘Things change’ after Klay Thompson forced to sit with hand injury
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Warriors suffer first loss at hands of Suns
Adam Lauridsen: Stress Test (Warriors 95, Suns 107)
- Previews of the game.
Monte Poole: Fast Forward: Warriors continue pursuit of perfection vs. Suns
- Notes from pregame.
Janny Hu: Warriors vs. Suns pre-game: Klay Thompson out with sprained right hand
Diamond Leung: Warriors’ Klay Thompson has sprained right hand, will miss first game of career due to injury
Monte Poole: Warriors' Thompson out vs. Suns with hand injury
- No postgame news.
- No interesting notes tonight.
- When the Spurs come in to town on Tuesday, they'll be on a back to back after playing @Clippers. It wouldn't surprise me if Pop rests his aging stars. We have no excuses for losing this game.
|Tue||Nov 11||7:30 PM||Spurs||CSN Bay Area NBATV||KNBR 680|
|Thu||Nov 13||7:30 PM||Nets||CSN Bay Area TNT||KNBR 680|
|Sat||Nov 15||7:30 PM||Hornets||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680|
|Sun||Nov 16||6:30 PM||@Lakers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680|
|Fri||Nov 21||7:30 PM||Jazz||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- Pick 4 guys who you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. It's all in the stats.
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors @ Phoenix Suns