- Leftover recap of last night's game.
Adam Lauridsen: Ends/Beginnings (Warriors 98, Grizzlies 105)
- Kuzmic gets assigned to the SCWarriors, who will play against the OKC Blue tonight. Tomorrow, the GSWarriors will play against the OKC Thunder. Must be toughening up Kuzmic for tomorrow's game.
warriors.com: Warriors Assign Ognjen Kuzmic to Santa Cruz Warriors
- Videos and stuff of the day.
- Since we'll be playing against OKC tomorrow, Rusty looks at the resurgence of OKC and the challenges they bring.
Rusty Simmons: Warriors host surging Oklahoma City | (Mobile)
- Unsurprisingly, Bogut is out for the OKC game. Plus other injury updates.
Carl Steward: Warriors' Bogut won't face Thunder
- Anrew Bogut and his injuries are the difference between a good Warriors team and a great one.
Marcus Thompson II: Thompson: Andrew Bogut holds key for Warriors
Warriors: Golden State of Mind
Recap: Recap: Warriors 16-game winning streak halted by Grizzlies in 105-98 loss
Postgame: Post game shrug: Meh, we'll just start another win streak after this
Game thread: Game Thread #24: Golden State Warriors @ Memphis Grizzlies - Bogut out, Barnes in. Let the physicality begin. (1410+ comments)
Preview: Warriors vs. Grizzlies Preview: Brandon Rush's Revenge
Grizzlies: Grizzly Bear Blues
Recap: Report Card: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Golden State Warriors
Game thread: Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies GameThread
Preview: Grizzlies vs. Warriors Preview: Heavyweights Step into the Ring
Associated Press: Memphis stops Golden State's 16-game win streak | Photo Gallery
Sports Network: Grizzlies snap Warriors' 16-game winning streak
Rusty Simmons: Warriors’ 16-game win streak ends in Memphis | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Golden State Warriors' winning streak ends at 16 in loss to Memphis Grizzlies
Diamond Leung: Grizzlies 105, Warriors 98: Steve Kerr sets bar higher after 16-game winning streak snapped
Monte Poole: Instant Replay: Warriors' streak ends with loss to Grizzlies
Monte Poole: Rewind: No regrets in Warriors valiant effort against Grizzlies
- If you want to see the win streak in one list, look here.
CSN Bay Area staff: Game-by-game recap of Warriors' historic win streak
- Previews of the game.
Monte Poole: NBA Gameday: Warriors-Grizzlies -- 'Splash vs. Smash'
Rusty Simmons: Warriors’ depth will be tested by Grizzlies’ big men | (Mobile)
Diamond Leung: Warriors’ Marreese Speights motivated to play against Memphis as doubts persist about hot start
- Notes from pregame.
Diamond Leung: Warriors’ Harrison Barnes to start at Memphis, New Orleans’ Dante Cunningham explains elbow to Barnes’ face
- Andrew Bogut said his knee is suffering from chondromalacia and bone edema.
Diamond Leung: Warriors’ Andrew Bogut concerned about knee injury
Monte Poole: Bogut to miss fourth straight game Tuesday vs. Grizzlies
Monte Poole: Bogut's knee injury may be more serious
- Marcin Gortat got a flop warning yesterday.
2.3 MB: Washington’s Marcin Gortat Receives Flop Warning
- No postgame news.
- Postgame stuff from warriors.com recap:
- With Durant and Westbrook back, OKC are climbing back up the standings. I don't think the Warriors will get too hung over on the winning streak being over. But I bet Bogut will still be out, meaing more lack of size, rebounding, and playing smaller ball, and a likely loss on Thursday.
|Thu||Dec 18||7:30 PM||Thunder||TNT||KNBR 680|
|Mon||Dec 22||7:30 PM||Kings||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680|
|Tue||Dec 23||7:30 PM||@Lakers||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680|
|Thu||Dec 25||7:30 PM||@Clippers||TNT||KNBR 680|
|Sat||Dec 27||7:30 PM||Timberwolves||CSN Bay Area||KNBR 680|
Full broadcast schedule at warriors.com/schedule.
- Pick 4 guys who you think will produce the highest total score based on their stats: pts + rebs + ast + 2*stl + 2*blk - to. It's all in the stats.
startfour.com: Golden State Warriors @ Memphis Grizzlies